Friday, January 14, 2022

By Your Own Evidence

 





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I'm typing this on November 11th. and you will have reach the first installment of this on the Sabbath of November 13th on St. Paul teaching the Word of the Lord in rich people are to care financially for the poor.

Put your money where your mouth is. Stop telling people in need it is CORBIN or get along with your sympathy when they have needs.

I moved this a few months ahead as that is where the slot is in this schedule and it is due again to prosecute the evidence against you. Read verse 8 as it is BY YOUR FRUITS YOU WILL BE KNOWN.

You are to PROVE THE SINCERITY OF YOUR LOVE, of God , His Law and Gospel and His people, by using the money you think is yours, but is ALL God's to meet the needs of others.

It steams me to high heaven, when I see people demanding that the poor who get 500 bucks form them, are to bend down and kiss their rich asses. Let the rich see how long they can live on 500 dollars rationed out to them, belittled and then have to beg for more money as 500 dollars stopped having value long ago.


II CORINTHIANS 8


I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.


I had a wicked uncle. I have featured him hear. He has an equally wicked son. I will relate the story again in short.

We were agreed upon to take care of him for 3 months when he returned home as he almost had died and his daughter had nursed him back to health. All the man did was bitch about that girl's dog being too big in the house.

So we did it, and I never set a price. Nursing homes cost around 4500 dollars a month. He paid us 1000 dollars which he stuck in 1920 AD in the year of our Lord at about 11 dollars a day was what he deemed generous.

TL and I saved his life by God's Grace. He got into his shit fit the first time, because he cheated me in not selling his property an then screwed his daughter at 3 times the price. That is what had me venting to God and I turned his words back upon him as he spoke them.

So 3 months went by. 1000 bucks. 3 more months went by and he was not paying. He then wanted us gone as we were trying to implement what his daughter wanted in his being  back with her for the winter. He got abusive with TL, and I said that was it and walked out and we never went back.
See his children took his abuse and kissed his ass and came crawling back. I do not allow anyone to humiliate me or TL.

So I was righteous fury again, and we removed our Grace, or our nurturing energy which he was being sustained and given life by. Yes when I say we saved his life, we saved his life. The mother was feeding off of us too, and I had enough of it when she started cheating me and trying to drive TL off, so I cut her off and she went down like a rock too.

None of you forget what you just heard, as this blog has energies you are consuming which have given you life.

So the wicked one, two weeks later, was sitting in the dark. 2 months I later learned from a utility employee that he could not even get out of his chair. When he fell down, and probably laid in shit for a day, he had his son come and get him, but he was busy so it took some time.
The house when we cleaned it, had trails of shit.

He would be alive yet today if he had not cheated us. His son was supposed to pay us, never has. Instead, this wicked old man, went to the geezer home. Two weeks later he was in Covid lockdown. No one went to see him an by Christmas he had Covid, recovered, got pneumonia from wearing a mask, and they put him down with an IV suicide drip and no one was there.

Now I would say treating a poor person like me, would have been cheap. He would have been alive, had a good life, and be in Heaven, instead he died in his own shit and is in hell awaiting Judgment, and it all started with this Scrooge being selfish like most of you are.

Yes 3 dollars a day in having 2 people look after you is being generous according to someone with money.

TO PROVE THE SINCERITY OF YOUR HEART.

You are either going to end up like my wicked uncle or you will be one of the few camels through the eye of a needle.

You are proving what you are now and that is what Christ will Judge you by, by your own evidence.


Nuff Said



agtG