Friday, January 28, 2022

Heaven's Crib

 


What do you mean I didn't hear you right?
I chose money not the monkey!!!



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


My Bible reading on October 28th included the Words of the Savior, Jesus the Christ, Thee only begotten Son of God.

For some reason those in the pulpit never speak of this condemnation by the Lord of those who are rich, have assets, are wealthy, are in luxury, and are the ones who smugly horde their wealth and always claim they are poor............unless they are bragging about trying to get someone into bed or snuggle up to other rich people going to hell too.

It is simple in the people who have things in this life, have already been given their consolation. Consolation is a good word as in CONSOLATION PRIZE, the prize which is not First Prize or the Heavenly Prize.

I honestly believe that God has a store of Baby Souls in a Heavenly nursery. Numbers of the Cherry family here, no doubt had to put up with me in Heaven's crib and once they got to earth, they were steered toward me so we could be this internet band of travelers again, making our way back to Heaven.

I believe that each of us, before we come here, is presented different lives. For some reason I must have been the one who said, "Hey, what is the worst piece of sewer existence you got, so I can suffer all the time, a hell on earth with thinking God forsook me, as that is what I want". I would have thought I was drunk or something, but I doubt there is any Spiritual wine in Heaven to intoxicate with, so perhaps I was moved to Glorify God in some zeal, as I'm really not that pleased with what I got myself into.

The pleasing of God though, of getting back to Him through Christ is what appeals to a Christian by Faith. It is all about Faith. Others are shown lives, and something in them, like satan full of beauty and wisdom, has that lust which makes them choose to be people who are attractive, intelligent, rich, athletic, or even get off on writing music, as it becomes their god and their fixation.

That is the Consolation people get. It is a remarkable word as to console means to comfort one in what they lost. Jesus is explaining, that you have been consoled your entire life by having wealth, as you chose money over God, and you never once mourned not having God as your center, as you had money, and you will not figure this out, until Jesus tells you to depart as He never knew you. Then the bitterness will manifest as you will not have the money and you will not have God that you thought you could keep on the dusty shelf and give Him a glance once in a while to fool Him into thinking you were Faithful.


St. Luke Chapter 6


24 But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.

25 Woe unto you that are full! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.

26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.


The rich, those who are adored now, those who are self centered and having a wonderful time here, the Judgment or sooner will come, and all that you have will be gone.

God is good in jerking rich people's chains to get their attention usually one last time. Sometimes it is the death of a child, sometimes it is a deadly illness, sometimes it is bankruptcy, but it a the camel through the eye of a needle, in it being rare that a rich or powerful person ever changes even after that jerk of the chain, as they go right back to what they really are once the crisis is past.


I don't at this stage of my existence here like being the keeper of souls. I know God informed me that part was over and those jumping to their doom was no longer my responsibility. I don't like it because these End Times are rough and tumble and I'm a ruthless cut throat son of a bitch when I get going, but more often I like watching the geese fly over than think about hunting them now. Life has become more precious to me and I do not like being on this blog having to kick people in the ass or give them a word fist to the mouth to teach them some manners. I'm good at it, but I have tired of the combat and being the vanguard protector of those who are weak is tiresome, and why by the Holy Ghost I keep telling you to give ground and move back, to let this evil which is manifesting burn itself out chasing over the abandoned ground to extinguish itself.

Will giving all of your money to me, make a difference in your getting yourself into hell? I would doubt it, as you would hate me more and be even more jealous. The frequency of your souls is mirroring what gives you pleasure. You are reflecting what has a end life, and not God's eternal life.
Jesus did tell the rich kid to sell all he had and give it to the poor, after he professed all the good he did. He would not do it as that is what he trusted in and validated him. That though is the rich, powerful, talented and beautiful to ponder in what they choose to do, as God could tell them more than here, if they would ask, and would do as He instructs, but how does one do what you chose to love in the unbeforetime?


Woe: Misery resulting from affliction


That is what is coming to you. Jesus said it, not me in those who have wealth. It would stand to reason as the Holy Ghost just information packeted me, that of course you are going to be miserable and afflicted when you are dead and the money does not follow you, and that will afflict you as you never invested in God Who is the True Treasure, Who brings Peace, Joy and Love.

So maybe that advice is the best I could offer. Your money has condemned you, as power does, as pretty does. Get rid of it and mourn for it daily and ask God to forgive you, that your addiction you love and chose is gone, and you chose Him, and you hate it, but you are trusting in Christ for eternal Life.

The Church pews would be empty with advice like that. As rich people like to be consoled. We have two American Lutheran churches here. One cost 3 million dollars and went homosexual and the old rich people left, and built another Church which was God, and they console themselves there in that big building which cost a fortune too, and none of it helps anyone or does anything to Glorify God as the rich are consoled in the buildings they keep.

You get the real Law and Gospel here, and I hate the rich, because they despised me first. I though am Faithful and their best friend outside of Jesus, as I'm the one informing them that woe is coming and it is their own fault.


Nuff Said





agtG