Wednesday, August 17, 2022

All Booked Up

 







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.



People always appreciate insights into my life. In that, no greater insight is the reading list a person has. Granted my reading list is from God and for His purpose, but I include the books I have been reading this year.


Okinawa

A Kim Jong Il Production

Communion

Lost in Space

The Indian's Revenge

The Old Breed

De Gaulle - The Rebel

Truth Lies and O Rings

The Rise and the Fall of the Third Reich


There are probably other books in this list that I forgot. I'm not really a wonk, although I do love history a great deal. I look at this in what God is doing, and I see in this the necessity of leadership and that war is coming and that American technology will fail.


I will leave it at that. I honestly in this building Great Deception enjoyed all of these books as I have nothing against learning.


Nuff Said





agtG