Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A Word

 







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I was asked this pertinent question and it reminded me of the person who was confused how one moment I could post flowering beauty as language and the next I was swearing like a sailor.

General George Custer was big on epitaphs as they were called and drinking, until his wife Libby reigned in him. Persona is an interesting position in one leader can be Ronald Reagan always in control and being successful and the other being Richard Nixon being foul mouthed and still being successful.

It is as Abraham Lincoln said of the detractors of General Grant for being a drunk. As he was the only one who was winning, Lincoln wanted to send all of his generals the same brand of whiskey so they could win too.

Meet you on the other side.




Seems like a lot piling up everywhere, been meaning to askabout swearing. I am a notorious user of all the bad words & have laughed alot at your use of off color humor as well. I heard or read somewhere about it not mattering to God. What say you? 



It is not what I say about it, but the Bible. There is a difference between cursing, swearing, foul language, and even off colour humor. To curse is to damn. To swear is to call allegiance to a source. Foul language is foul no matter if it is shucky darn, as a Sunday School girl always said, or something more recognizable.


I am troubled by my speech as I am always venting in stress. I am a bad example and I do try to reign it in. I also am brought up short by the Holy Ghost as I do talk to myself often in poverty and blurt out, "I got to earn some money". No the correct phrase is, "God provide me with money and resources for Your Glory".

What goes on in this blog is not Church. This is the rough and tumble. It is also a world of wokesters. Each of you have been so conditioned to be brainwashed into a group think, that this blog has had the chore to break through your thought process and try and make you think again. When the cartel is training you to be politically correct, this blog took it upon itself to use words that you were not supposed to. The reason being to show you that the world does not end when you use words. That is a debt of decades which most of you have forgotten about in N words and other nonsense. Most of that has passed by the wayside as more important situations like bio weapon plagues and nuclear war are now manifesting.

This business with Paypal fines, analyzes that the person who owns the platform told the cartel to bugger off. They will be put on a leash like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg in being broken to heel. As I have told you, Obama instituted this NSA spy network, and someone has been busy breaking it apart. Jeff Bezos got told to leave the building and he obeyed. All of these platforms are being defunded. Obama funded Facebook and the plug was pulled on that platform by the cartel as the American cake eaters are having their positions dislodged.


This is not about the order though, this is a bout the order tongue. It does matter to God. I am a bad example in real life, but I do not cuss when I am in Church either. Harm is done against each of us, when we speak bad things about us. You have been instructed never to say harmful things about yourself. Like,' "This is a pain in the ass", "That makes me sick" or "That is going to kill me". God forbid and allot of people have been harmed by satan having that mandate issued by your tongue.

Each of us have a responsibility to not offend weaker Christians. By the same reality, there are stuffed up the ass shitheads like my sister who thinks she can preach at me about foul language. She once tried to take control over me after I said, "God damn that ......." She looked at me and lectured, "God what???"

I was not bluffed. My old man and Beloved Uncle were sitting there as it was Thanksgiving and I shot  right back, "GOD DAMN!!!!!" Both of those men just about burst out laughing and were not the least bit offended at my standing up for me.

So you have Pharisees who are real backstabbers like my sister and normal people. Most people use foul language out of frustration or they are scared, in trying to sound big in ward others off.


General Thomas Jackson was a devout Christian. He did not swear. General George Patton swore profusely. General Patton used to talk about using German guts to lube tank tracks. His purpose was to have his men more scared of him than the Nazi. He would never lube tank tracks with guts.

General Jackson though with a great deal of fire, in understanding what needed to be done to the Union said, "We have to kill them all", and he meant it. General Jackson had the absolute obedience of his men not from threats, but from discipline. His words were much more deadly than General Pattons. It does matter who the person is who is behind the words.


Taming the Tongue - Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. We.

but no one of men is able to subdue the tongue; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. King James Bible But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly ...



Each of us is responsible for what we say and we will give an account of every word. I know that and that is troubling for me in this battle which is waged daily here on the blog, and most do not get what is going on here and in most cases the results here are the dam has broke, the town is on fire, bombs are falling and I do not have time to get your head out of your ass while you are napping, to politely knock on your door until you get out of bed, as I have thousands of other people I have to get up and moving so they have a chance to be saved.

I am for a specific purpose. So do not model yourselves after me. Christ is your Role Model and that is Who you conform yourself to.


Satire does prevail here. I do have a Spirit in me from God with the most cutting of humor to mock that which deserves it and there is a great deal of deserving. I have to bat people around as there are allot of people with chips on their shoulders who think they are smarter than they are, who think my being kind is a weakness and they can come in here and slap the pissy bitch around. Allot of people are frustrated in being beat up by the power structure so they think wailing on a woman is a way to compensate. They find out different, but we have reached the stage where things are only going to get worse for awhile yet. By worse I mean the desperation in trying to get control by those in power. I told you that bigger boogermen would arise, and now Russia and China are auditioning. When the cartel breaks down society structures and attempts an SS control, fractures develop, and it is important that you do not get into the fissures. I have told you to stay away from politics and not get into trouble with the police state. A Christian has no purpose in those arenas of emotional control. You stay with Christ  and let the storm pass over top of you and you await the day when the world is occupied with other satanic achievements.


No matter what kind of collective the world creates, the reality is with God is all comes back to rugged individualism. You do the deed, you answer for the deed. You do not get to blame others or twist the law make things come out for you.

So your word, just like mine, is binding, every syllable.

I don't know how to wrap this up, other than this past week we were standing in the check out line and an old guy came up behind us. I told TL, "That is Tom's dad". His hearing must be pretty good as he started talking to TL and to me. I asked how is wife was doing and he started telling us he was taking care of her.
For a reference, Tom was the best friend my brother never deserved. Not many people treated me good as a kid, but Tom always did. I will do a whole lot for that man.

So Tom's dad is telling us that he dresses and undresses his wife in taking care of her every day. I said he was a good husband and then he caught me off guard and said, "You know 40 years ago that undressing part was allot more fun than it is now".

I burst out laughing, and he made the colourful point he wanted.

Always pleases me when my disguise in being a nobody, puzzles everyone around me, as to why in hell a millionaire is shooting the shit with me, as they are intimidated by him. It has allot to do with my brother being there for Tom when he needed it and his family never forgot.

The organized people who think they are untouchable and can legally steal or make other people's lives hell, have not figured out yet that when they take everything from everyone, then no one will have anything left to lose. The only reason this system of money and threats works, is because people have things in the game yet. Take those things away, and they will pull out of the system, and then all these props of billion dollar franchises suddenly aren't worth a damn. The system is being broken for a monopoly control. The reality is though when the majority of people have nothing in the monopoly, the monopoly is worthless. Just like AI corrupts itself to fun right wing rhetoric, AI will protect itself too as Baby learned.

Words matter. Words mean things. Things do not mean words though, because things can not define themselves. I would wrap this up by saying, "Say God blessed", instead of Goddamn. Speak the way you desire things to be in your emotions, instead of cussing the situation. Your words in Christ will accomplish a whole lot more with, "God work it so I get a new whatever" than saying what is obvious in "That Goddamn part broke".

As a Christian, you might as well talk about fixing the situation for the future than talking about what is obvious in the broken present.



Nuff Said


agtG