Friday, January 27, 2023

demon nun




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


OK this is another Lame Cherry saga in the telling that none of you have ever heard of, a good Sabbath Day lesson.


I know I have had something holding me back for years. Odd damn things would happen like  a rope wrapped twice around my leg after I got it loose the first time and a horse near ran away with me.

Like the mother croaked and things started falling down.

Wicked Uncle would have his shit fits and things would fall down in the house.

Odd things like that in things going wrong.

As my life in God was hell in things just not working out, in people not carrying through on things and me binding satan and demons and this stuff still happening, I started to be enlightened by the Holy Ghost to figure this out.

I first thought maybe it was that damn poltergeist which once threw water on me when I was asleep as a teenager. Told the old man with the bro in law there, and bro in law is such a scared penis that he had to joke it was a wet dream. I knew what it was as it was not as I first thought the old man thinking it was a joke to toss water on me when I slept at 5 AM.

I inquired and it all came back negative, until I was Inspired to ask if it was a ghost. That got a positive and then I was off to the answers and here is the story.


I was birthed in a Catholic hospital so those nuns dropped dirty holy water on me so I got impetigo in the hospital. Anyway when they brought me home, something tagged along in a dead nun. That was the ghost. That horrid thing did not like the Light in me, being she is was Catholic darkness, lurking around hiding a hospital as a dead soul from Christ or demons to drag her to hell. I do not know. I just know this thing has been hindering me my entire life and it has been hard.

The old crow was amplified by satan, and apparently all those going to hell like my sister, Wicked Uncle and those who curse me from here, were juicing this demon nun to empower what evil she was working to destroy me. She was a sex perv too, oversexed.


So I talked this over with God in what to do as this thing was messing with praying for years too in getting me to drift off subject in my prayers as I was in Comfort with God. Just something I had to grow through, but I had enough of it, and in Jesus Name cut it off from satan and dragged that thing to hell and in prison the demon nun now is.

I wonder how many people with Christ's Light in them get some dark ghost following them around. I will not put up with this now that I found the liberty from it in sending this creature to hell. The reason my binding was not working is I was not thinking it was a ghost, and I apparently had to be more specific than "or anything out there".

It is done now and no evil will replace it in Jesus Name.

You never hear stories of actual Spiritual warring from those who say they do it.

Now you have more life saving information.



Nuff Said




agtG