Wednesday, February 1, 2023

You can not get into trouble if you are not getting yourself into trouble.

 



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

The Lame Cherry is going to make a case in point. You can read the following letter from Ammon Bundy in what he is going through in Idaho, but the point is moot, because my point is, this is what I have been telling all of you to not do, in making trouble for yourselves and making yourselves a target.

I told you to hang on and to keep a low profile as bigger predators would appear in this world than the American police state, and up pops Vladimir Putin and dictator Xi. We know from the Pentagon that Ukraine will be the focus until 2025 AD in the year of our Lord and then the Pentagon is going to make war for profit with China for however long that takes.
What is better for you? The FBI running your tags for 3 years or the FBI scooting around arresting China Cops in America and prosecuting Russians?

I have a Convert Jew to the Pater around here. The reason I bring him up is, he thinks he has rights. He has a business and a bigger chain was using his front road, so he tried to block it. OK who do you think your city fathers who are getting like a million dollars of taxes and paychecks a year, is going to side with?  The guy with rights or the corporation with money. Yes the cop arrested him for blocking traffic.

He was telling me that he had tax issues. It was a conference call, him, the lawyer and the IRS agent. He was telling the IRS about rights and his accounting being right, and the IRS told him he was wrong and to take what they were deciding. If you need to be told to shut your mouth around the government, to always say PLEASE, THANK YOU, YES MAM and YES SIR, then you are just causing more problems for yourself. IRS agents have to put up with allot of shit daily, from their superiors, from people in their family who hear all the time what shit IRS agents are and from the public.
Be pleasant with people and odds are they are not going to be beating your ass on a city street with the cops.

For the plague, I just happened to be in a state which did not follow the rules, as we are so remote that no one could enforce anything anyway. I wore a mask once, and that was to my tax gal, and that was out of respect for her. Otherwise I got glared at. If I had been in mask state, I probably would have got a Russian gas mask and run around like Darth Vader for fun. My Auntie made up colourful bandanas which she sold and sent us a pile for her masks. I did not have the heart to wear them as they were so beautiful. They will go on the wall as decorations.

You can decide all you want in rights, but you keep it to yourself. The law tells you to do something, and by God you do it and say YES SIR. How you screw around afterwards is your business in masks or vaxing.

I remember Paul Fix in John Wayne's The Sons of Katie Elder.  He was the old lawman, and had this quickdraw deputy he lectured to. He told him, "You enjoy the job too much and pushing your weight around. When you go out to the Elder home, hang your head and act like you don't want to do what you are out there to do". Yes cops like bullying people too much, but if you are not being stupid, in most cases the cops are not going to be on your doorstep, so do not cause the problem for yourself.

So I did just as minding my own business as Ammon Bundy did not do in making things public. In the letter he is talking about people who got sucked in, because of his decisions. That means family and friends. You have no right to unsettle other people's lives. You got a wife and kids, your priority is them first and that means staying out of trouble.

The last I think I heard of Ammon Bundy was he was running for governor of Idaho. He apparently lost. If he was interested in running for office, then why not some local township or whatever city you are in, to show you can make people allied to you, and then run for Sheriff. You are still under the same law as you were before, so that does not mean you can turn your county into a protest haven, because other people have no want of your drama. It is though a reality that you can build a name for yourself to disprove all the stories which are being spread about you, and you can work on all of those people in power to befriend you.

I will meet you on the other side.



Letter as follows

From: Ammon BundyTo: Blake Higley; Scott Bedke; Whitney Welsh; Chris Roth; Anne McDevitt; Erik Stidham; Brad Little; Keith Reynolds;

RE: Warning

I Ammon Bundy respectfully come seeking relief that my family and I may live in peace and not be harassed at your hands anymore.

As much as it pains me to do so, it is my duty to plead my case to you in why I have acted the way I have over the past few years. I pray that you will understand my intentions and see how my actions have been based in love for God and my fellow man, including yourself.

In February of 2020 I made a vow that I would not live or allow my family and friends to be compelled to live under the delusional control of tyrants pushing lockdown mandates using health orders as the excuse



I don't know who the people above this letter is aimed at, but all this letter will be portrayed as is a "Jesus Freak" making domestic terror threats against those named. All that is required now is some half wit to run over the mail box or something else in those people, they will call the cops, the cops will of course willingly activate and the Malheur starts all over again.

I will wrap this up with a historical precedent. I was watching PBS and they had some show on about Blacks in the South. Well two boys decided to go over to the next town and started telling the white girls what whores they were and how fucking was what they were made for. The people in the town were displeased. They told the boys to leave which they did not do as they had rights. The people told them to leave or they would be lynched. They had rights, and by the next morning two Blacks were hung from the tree in town.

I don't know what Ammon Bundy to pay the bills, but it is evident that the powers in Idaho are waiting around to throw him in jail or force him out. Maybe you should take the hint and start looking for a place to raise your family. Maybe Mexico, maybe Latin America, maybe someplace like North Dakota, where you first go there, talk to the Sheriff and say you are being run out of Idaho, you do not want any trouble, and would like to make a fresh start and mind your own business as you are doing protesting and will be raising your family.
If the Sheriff green lights it, then moe there and keep your mouth shut. It is proof that the Bundy way is not working in woke America, so proving that point further is going to get you in jail or killed.

The Lame Cherry has instructed all of you to stay out of trouble. To obey the laws, to pay your taxes and to stop mouthing off about stuff. It has served you to your not being harmed. The time is coming when those people who want to pull America apart will do just that. There is already the time that Putin and his Russians and Xi and his Chinamen in America are on the FBI radar. There will come a time as a Christian that upheaval, Wormwood, the anti Christ and nuclear bombs falling are going to be bigger things than your rights. They will though liberate you, as the focus by the government will be on those things. Then you can talk about your rights and no one will care. You probably will have to have a weapon to defend yourself as it will be smarmy looters who will have killed all the police by then, who will want your stuff, but you will have your rights restored in being quite liberated.

The question in this is, "Would you rather be in your home during that time of the End Times or would you rather be in pound you in the ass prison, wondering how you are going to get out as no one is going to let people in jail out to prey on the community when all that happens.

No one has any rights. Rights are an illusion on paper that requires force to enforce them.So end that foolish thought as you have all the power to be a child of God in the Almighty God and satan every moment is looking to get you dead and in hell.

I make a point to wave at every police officer I see in the Brier. They wave back. They know me, and they know I mind my own business and am not ever going to challenge them. I like being able to go home, to see our pets, to go for a walk, and decide what struggle I have to face each day. That is freedom and that is the rights I care about.


Ammon Bundy is like my Jew Convert and he has it wrong and is going about it wrong. If you got problems, you caused them and if you do not learn to comply with the way everything is ordered, you are going to create bigger problems.

I got enough problems every day in trying to survive. I have sense enough to not be creating more for me or my family. It is defined as being responsible.

You can not get into trouble if you are not getting yourself into trouble.


Nuff Said

agtG