Monday, August 12, 2024

Trump Advice - The 300 Pound Gorilla of Hate





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Donald Trump's staff has not addressed the Trump Derangement Syndrome, which just ate Joe Biden.

Donald Trump needs to at rally make a campaign soundbyte out of this.


"I have heard that some on the left hate me. (Crowd groans)  No, no, I have heard this. They hated me so much that they stole the last election. They hated me so much that they disposed of old Joe Biden to put Kamala in. The question now is, is their hatred for me, so much that they will install Kamala to be erased from their homes in open border invaders taking  them. Do they hate me so much  that they will continue to allow inflation to rob them and their children. I fixed this once in loving America and the American people and will do it again, but are these Kamala supporters to hate filled that they will destroy their own children, because they hate me so much."


Turn the issue and make them answer it with their nuclear vaporization lives of the Kamala Harris future.



I'm out of politics.



Nuff Said



agtG