Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Major League Bamaball

In life Dave Winfield or Kirby Puckett never had a pitcher like Revved
up Jeremiah Wright showing up in a World Series throwing hanging pitches
just waiting to have the mustard put on the ball........but in staged
politics one apparently can always find a crazy liberal black Rev to
step up looking like a loon so the leading Democrat can take a swing and
say:


Hey, I'm Barack Obama and I'm not a KOOK.


Oh if only Hillary had some hot chic pull on her bra for a cat fight.


Oh if only John McCain had some liberal Vietnamese jump on him so he
could have a WWE wrastlin' match.


Oh if only........but there sits Jeremiah Wright playing black victim
with his new buddy kook Bill Moyers, goes to play with the liberal kook
press and Obama just says, "Hey vote for me as I'm not a kook".


Wright's problem is he took the aids card which was aimed at homosexuals
and spread by them and tried to make it a black issue adding a few other
lilting insanity, so he only appeals to the Alex Jones and Jeff Rense
panting anarchists.
Wright should have learned that when picking a fight, one does not like
Richard Nixon say, "I'm not a crook" as everyone thinks you are a crook
then.........in Wright's case he got on a blow horn and said:


I'm a racist.


I'm a bigot.


I'm a crank.


I'm joined at the hip with Rosie O'Donnell, smoking Charlie Sheen's bong
and tripping on Sean Penn hatred.

I, Jeremiah Wright, being of unsound mind, sodomite choir boy who gets
murdered character and aging body..........am not a kook. I promise I'm
not a kook even if Louie Farrakhan who I don't agree with cuddles up
with me in religious bedsacks nightly.

I think that ball which Wright pitched has only arced now somewhere over
Africa Obama has hit that tatter that hard.


Nothing like good television for the modern media. You don't beat up on
Hillary........you get a black kook and put the lash to him as he puts
the lash to you. Sort of like massah Charlie Gibson pitting his dark one
against massah Chris Matthews as fiddlee dee Perky Couric notices those
big, strong, sweaty, masculine, pulsing, pounding, black men fighting it
all out for that sweet prize of the white vote........no problem as
Revved Wright ain't even in the election.


People might think the above is satire, but I see Hillary and John
Strangecain putting their own spin on this.
As Hillary likes pimping Chelsea, I see a dike ripping Chels top off in
her gay bar visits and out of the closet pops Mama Hillary duking it out
with a bearded chic wearing a I Love Saddam, Get us out of Iraq, George
Bush suxs t shirt........
I suppose for Bill somehow he will get pushed into the mud wrestling pit
and a bunch of bikini covered chics happen to be there all caught on ABC
This Week's cameras.


Johnny will probably blunder into the same thing.......some little
oriental with a I love Putin t shirt will jump on him from behind for a
rodeo ride, but McCain will flip the little commie into the arms of a
waiting illegal Mexican who pounds the occidental and John and Pepe will
go out for a cactus whiskey salute and share the worm at the bottom of
the bottle.........as Hooter's girls serve wings in the background.


In this Obama has got to build up his performance.........he has got to
get booze, chics without allot of clothes and food involved as that is
what really gets American voter's attention.
He can not just wrastle with Wright as that only appeals to homosexuals
and Perky Couric........Obama just hold out for Obama girl 6, 7, 8 and 9
with an order of ribs and a keg of beer.


Are you ready for your closeup Mr. Demille?


Here comes the pitch Obama............a man luckier than Lou Gherig.