Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Lawrence Sinclair Request For A US Soldier

Editors Note: I have no part in this nor am taking responsibility. If though someone is moved to inquire about this and perhaps the Obama supporters instead of dumping in dollars to Barack the millionaire's campaign and instead look into assisting a US soldier, then contact Mr. Sinclair at the email address which he has posted in public and sort things out.



Will you please post this for me on your site and contact me if any of your readers respond‏
From: Lawrence Sinclair (lws022737@hotmail.com)
Sent: Mon 8/11/08 12:11 AM




I met a young man in the US Army this morning on my flight into Dallas.  This young man is currently in Oklahoma and will be deploying to Iraq in a couple of days.  This PFC has a wife and two small daughters.  I asked him if he had a laptop to stay connected with his wife and daughters while in Iraq?  He said he had not been able to purchase one because he was making just enough to pay the bills and keep his wife in school.

I am posting this because I would like someone to help me find someone who can and will pick up a laptop at Wal-mart, one with a built-in web cam and microphone that will overnight it to this PFC in Oklahoma before he ships out in a couple of days.  I know there has to be someone out there who can help this young man stay connected where-ever he is at in Iraq with his wife and daughters.  He doesn't need nor want anything expensive, just something that he can use where-ever he is to stay in touch with his family.  I asked him if I could try to find him a laptop and he was overcome with the fact that I told him I wanted to try and help him.

ANYONE WHO CAN AND WILL HELP GET THIS SERVICEMAN A LAPTOP CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU THE EMAIL AND ADDRESS FOR HIM.  IF WE CAN GET ONE AND OVERNIGHT IT TO HIM BY TUESDAY WE CAN GET IT TO HIM BEFORE HE SHIPS OUT.  I HAVE HIS IRAQ ADDRESS BUT WOULD RATHER GET IT TO HIM BEFORE HE SHIPS OUT FROM OKLAHOMA.




Thank You,

Larry Sinclair