Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Obama running on, running behind

69 I was 8 years old

I don't know where I'm running on
I just know I'm running on

Running on running on empty

Everyone I know, everywhere I go
Looking into their eyes I see them running scared

Running on running on empty

Barack while you and your ilk have been staging your election in economic attacks on the west raping it, laundering money from terrorists and playing your con that deep down you know you are not ready for the big wheels, someone else has been noticing your crimes and has been preparing your way not with palms, messiah, but with nuclear theater.

A four-ship squadron led by the nuclear missile cruiser, Peter the Great, came out of the Arctic Ocean mists, passed through Gibraltar on Oct. 5, paid a call in Triopli, Libya and sits in Tartus, Syria on October 9 before joining in exercises off the American Gulf Coast with Venezuela.

The Peter the Great is an aircraft carrier killer. America has the only carriers of note in the world. She has the S 300 defense system with 20 missile launchers.


Syria has 10,000 troops ready to invade Tripoli, Lebanon under the cover of a Russian fleet moving south out of the ice.
The new Russian tanks are even on the border.

In connection with the Peter the Great docking in Syria, this week Tu-160 Blackjack and Tu-95 MS Bear-H strategic bombers are flying live fire exercises with cruise missiles off the Alaskan coast.

This week the United States dusted off Cobra helicopters from storage in Jordan moving them to Lebanon in anticipation of a Syrian thrust.

President Bush as of this week has ended the process of placing diplomatic corps in Iran. Iran has ceased the "understandings" which were in place in working with the United States.


08 I was 47 years old

I don't know where I'm running on
I just know I'm running on

Running on running on empty

Everyone I know, everywhere I go
Looking into their eyes I see them running scared

Running on running on empty

Nothing has changed Barry. I see it in your eyes and you are not ready for this and the communists see it all and are preparing a reception for you to break your empty little Marxist soul.
The know you and confirmed everything this blog has read in public about the con you are.

The Peter the Great can not be wrong. She is your worst omen in a nuclear ship coming in from the cold, seasoning the Middle East waters with zest and thawing a storm in American waters.

A military is not dispatched without purpose, strategy and implementation. America doesn't assemble forces and not invade Iraq and America does not live fire off of China without message.

They are talking to you Obama, because they know you are running on, running on empty.


agtG 294