Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Conspiracy

Each and every day I flip you the bird
tellin' you the f words
you never heard
I flip it high
I flip it low
Seems that Constitution won't let me go
It won't fade out
Won't let me go
So bad it's twitchin' me
draggin' me down
My conspiracy

Truth is cruel and truth is blind
The Truth is creepin' from behind
Truth is not what I want to find
The Truth won't let me unwind

Hot lies full of flames
burning me up
in hell to blame
I feel so hot
I'm burnin' slow
when those lies
won't let me go
won't fade out
won't let me be
So bad it's gettin' me
raggin' me down
My conspiracy

Lyin' is simple lyin' ease
Lies are all these
Lyin' is deep down what I please
Lies are my disease

Tonight I flip you the bird
tellin' you the f words
you never heard
I'm president
I'm low rent
seems that bird won't let me go
just F U
I don't want to know
so bad it's killin' me
Ridin' me down
My conspiracy

mes excuses le club d'évasion


agtG