Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chekov

In a world so full of nothing, I happened upon some photos of Andrew Koenig, the star on Growing Pains who played Boner to a perfect idiocy as all humor is based in.

In reading the story of his being missing in Vancouver, I noted the last name in being the same as Walter Koenig of Star Trek, but did not link the two as father and son, until after Andrew was found dead in a Vancouver park from suicide.

I honestly feel for the Koenig family as I have read enough of the Life after Death scenarios to understand suicide is not the way out. Perhaps I am a bit more qualified concerning the matter as in the tortures I have been put through, I have been pushed past that breaking point.
Suicide is not the way out, but unless one understands the depths of that position, one can never walk in another person's shoes and if there, that is an area of judgment one is gladly to put on God's Christ in His Love to sort out.

No one knows what the breaking point is for anyone. I know that in psychology there is not one person in this world who can not be broken, can not be made to do things and can not be transformed into a person they would not recognize. It is but for the Grace of God go I, and it is certain that Andrew Koenig did not set a course to die in a park in Vancouver.

I trust in God a great deal and know He fully realizes that people who do commit suicide are not in their right minds. I also know there are many forms of suicide that many cowards try to take themselves out in, in thrill seeking, aids suicide, police suicide, dope suicide and war suicide. Some people are years at suicide living in our midst, but they get there eventually and no one knows they have done it.
Andrew Koenig just happened to return to a place he loved and finding solace in, and took the way out to try and find that solace in him again. He faced it and did it, while others try to get others to do it for them.

I have the deepest sympathies for the Koenig family for all they have given me, like few actors have in John Wayne, the Skipper from Gillians Island, Jack Elam, James Doohan, in being a light in this world that always warms one when the thought is near of them.

I have known people who commited suicide and it always leaves one sad and empty. It always leaves one thinking, "God if only they knew people cared about them, if only I had known I would have made certain somehow they knew".
The Koenig family will face this, the guilt, the tears, the loss, and the questions, but there are no answers in this.

I choose to look at this as the Bible says, the devil is a murderer. It gets people to harm and murder themselves to destroy God's Promise. God's Promise though is not destroyed as Jesus is the One who sorts this all out in the end.

No one should ever commit suicide as there is too much trauma to those who love them. There are people who love you, you never know and those people are in need of you even if you can not see the need.

For those who would like to send a compassionate and kind message to the Koenig family, the link is below where you can find it. It is about caring now for this family which is the fulfillment of Christ's fulfillment of the Law. Love one another as Chirst loved you.

May God bless and comfort the Koenig family in Jesus Name. Amen


agtG





The Walter Koenig Site