Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I know a Dreamer

She's allot like you
The dangerous type
She's allot like you
Come on and hold me tight
..........tonight.

Hello, hello again
Oh you passed on mercy
You tried the rest
You gave your body
You gave your best
Stare at the green door
Livin' in the sky
You don't wanna know it
You just want to fly



If the illusion is real
Let them give you a ride
They got thunder appeal
Let them be on your side
Let them leave you up in the air
Let them brush your rock n roll hair

She's a frozen fire
She's my one desire
I don't want to hold her down
I don't want to break her crown


Who's gonna pick you up
When you fall
Who's gonna hang itup
When you call
Who's gonna pay attention
To your dreams
Who's gonna plug their ears
When you scream

You can't go on
Thinkin' nothing's wrong
Who's gonna drive home you home tonight

It's been broken beyond breaking
Shattered beyond shaking
The sum of all that lacks
Yet I still want you back
Where did you go
Hell is a long walk
Didn't you ever know
The rhyme would talk


As long as Jackie's back in town...........
At the proof I'm staring at the flame
Waiting for the sunshine
Standing in the tears that reign





agtG