Monday, January 17, 2011

Mark Levin's favorite liberal television show Talker


I see that Mark Levin has threatened to sue these liberals who keep saying Sarah Palin was the cause of the Tuscon Titter or Obama Twat Festival, or that Limbaugh or Levin were the cause.......you know how it goes.

That got me thinking when I was doing my chores that this really needs to get finished and none of this pansy lawsuit stuff, so I put this out for Mr. Levin.

I propose that Mark Levin and yours truly have a cage match conducted by the McMahons of WWE or whatever that wrestling thing is, but that we make it a real match like in that fighting I see that I find boring in reality matches.

Here are the rules, Mr. Levin has heart trouble, so he gets to sit in a lounge chair getting his feet rubbed by Laura Ingraham, provided Ms. Ing wears something showing off her legs.
The combatants on the liberal side will be Insane Al Franken, Mad Cow Maddow, Tingler Matthews and Bully Boy Ed Schultz who has a television show he tells me, and the liberals can toss in that Noel the coward Sheppard, that makes 5 against 1 of me..........I would suggest more, but a girl has to do something besides rough up mansexuals in a day.

I want Bristol the wonderful dancer Palin to be our ring girl. I was looking for a photo of her and it popped up Bristol Palin Breasts, but in curiousity I clicked as she is not of Letterman impregnation age any longer, and no boobs came up.
Just shows liberals hate on Bristol, but are thinking they like her boobs.
She is a hottie.

In any event or in this case grudge match, I was trying to figure out how to make this thing last as one pole axe punch thrown 5 times on pansies takes 5 seconds, so to stretch this out, I will tag Mr. Levin each time I drop the victims........I mean opponents, and he can come in and stand on them as they get the 10 count.
Oh yeah, I want the Undertaker to be our referee as he just rocks and I want the Big Show to grab the liberals I drop by the leg and drag them onto medivac gurnies.

That should get me into round two at least.

This has to be all New Jersey legal too as I don't want any lawsuits for scuffing up these Obamites, as in my training I don't pick on weaklings like Al and Ed and it is one George Foreman punch fits all.
It must be understood that I get to play with all five of my friends and if Matthews tries to run out, Chris Jericho will thump him and drag him back to the ring.

Oh yes, the prize...........we have to be fighting for something besides Sarah Palin's honor.

Hmmm..........

How about after I get done beating these liberals in fair and legal cage rules, that I get the real Obama documents on his being a foreigner and the White House back for America from undocumented Obama and the real Presdiential winner in John McCain can finish out the term.

I think that is fair and quite American. If Obama has nothing to hide, then all he has used up is 5 more liberals who might be a bit too punch drunk to carry on ............but then the way these idiots rant on about things, I don't think anyone would notice.

So that is the deal, just like Patton wanted to have his tank and Romel in his tank, and one on one they would joust with the winner taking World War II and the world. Save allot of lives and not have to put up with all that media nonsense.

I don't think I missed.......................

Yes I did......

Can you guess what I missed?

Ok no guessing, but I refuse to have any Muchelle Obama in leotards prancing around as some water girl as the thought of that would just make everyone puke ghetto green vomit.

That's it.........legal cage match, with me knocking out Al Franken first, Rachel Maddow, then Noel Sheppard, Ed Schultz and saving Chris Mathews till last to just build the suspense as you know Keith Olbermann is going to be pulling for Mr. Levin and I to pound the stuffing out of these idiots as he hates them worse than they hate themselves.

No violence, no courts involved, just a good old cage match filled with pole axe punches for real.

Ok nuff said.


agtG