Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg bravo!


This blog could care less about Facebook or whatever else is out there keeping people connected to each other like umbilical cords out of fright they might be alone with themselves.........so it had no interest in that odd movie about Mark Zuckerberg in starting his site and become a billionaire.

It got worse when Obama showed up being Obama..........but now I ponder Mr. Z in a different light as he has been killing the animals he eats.

I would point out, that he is also killing the plants and they struggle too, but let us suffice that this is one interesting Jewish man.........I presume Jewish in the name, and I would hope he hauls along Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Rob Reiner, Charles Krauthammer and whatever other Jews there are telling the world what to think and give them some existential experience.

Personally, I killed a skunk today in a live trap. I do not like killing and I have been doing it a long time. I comprehend though that this skunk will eat my eggs for my little chickens and that all skunks harbor rabies......and the last thing I want is my ponies or me getting rabies, so when skunks come near my domicile, they die in a quick manner.
.......and yes my house has a hint of skunk at this moment as that is just the way things are.

It is though easier to kill animals you do not know, than animals you raise. I get too attached to anything, including plants, so it is hard to kill things, but in my dietary parameters, I must kill my food as my food is healthy and the world supply is poison.

It is a cycle of life though. I have a little bluish, half not feathered English Game hen who is sitting in a box where I milk each day on a clutch of eggs. She scolds other chickens and looks expectantly at me often...........as she usually is up on the milk stand talking to me and looking for some oats I always sprinkle for her.

That is what is so mature about Mark Zuckerberg, even if he does not care one bit that Obama is killing America............it is hoped though that Mr. Zuckerberg will take up the bow or firearm and go hunting with a Kurt Russell or a Ted Nugent.
Texas is full of goats to shoot as he is eating them as is Hawaii. I would though that Mr. Zuckerberg go hunting where it was not easy, so he had to be disappointed and then he will learn that shooting at targets is not the same as shooting animals when you are excited.

I personally love bird hunting as working with a good dog is a lovely experience. That though provides more shooting than big game, but in that an elk is most delicious as are antelopes........even if some vomit when gutting a pronghorn due to the smell.

I would actually love to set up a series of hunts for Mr. Zuckerberg with real Americans. I would love for Mr. Zuckerberg to experience trapping in learning that art, because the people in charge of this world have no comprehension how the Sarah Palin majority live.

There are so many different types of hunting, trapping, fishing and gardening to cleanse the soul...........to be in a Whelen Lean to, a small fire blazing, having someone you love with you, the stars, watching the moon rise.........those mysterious sounds of the night which are not so mysterious after you become a part of it................or sitting in a fur shed with those scents and chatting quietly with a few friends as you talk of the catch...........or drifting with the breeze on a lake fishing for walleyes........or smashing potato bugs off your wards of the soil.........are just things which appeal to me, and is why I appreciate so many golf like Obama as it is a non crowded venue I always gravitate toward.

Rick Schroeder and Hank Williams have ranches in Montana. They would be excellent Americans to partner up with for a billionaire. There is so much out there to experience and I find myself now being in the details of using black powder to make it more of a challenge, making my own lures for trapping, saving my own seeds for gardening..........to making a pond for my own little world to fish............because I just want the experience to be milked for every ounce of enjoyment possible.

It is why I have my baby turkeys behind me sleeping and my baby goats. I keep these things around me as my entertainment, even if the turkeys are going to be Thanksgiving. I just appreciate it all and that is what Mark Zuckerberg is attempting.

I can hear the steady hum of the incubator in my porch which I built........it has my special eggs from a new breed I'm working on.......that actually a hen goose hatched for me two years ago................which was eaten by a fox which ate allot of my things.......and I trapped it and shot it all in the cycle of death and life.

Mark Zuckerberg would be so much fun to play with. He would enjoy the details too.


agtG