Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Talk Slut Laura Ingraham

This is just my blessed day as Ed Schultz has made my dream come true.

"What's that you say........who the devil is Ed Schultz?"

Sorry about that, he is that Obama talking head from Fargo, doncha know, North Dakota, who took up space at the beloved leaders first press lecture back in 2009..........he tries to cover up what a scared little boy he is like Al Franken in picking on people who he thinks will not fight back.........but I digress in that, as this is not about the rotund Ed Schultz, but about everything we know liberals say is the fact...........as Ed Schultz........well let me let him do the explaining in this quote:

President Obama is going to be visiting Joplin, Mo., on Sunday but you know what they’re talking about, like this right-wing slut, what’s her name?, Laura Ingraham? Yeah, she’s a talk slut.

That link is to the Daily Caller, but I shouldn't give them credit as those bastardios over there would not help me get my account back with them after racist Bill Gates stole my email for B. Hussein Obama.............I do not digress, but I am rambling as I'm just excited about Larua Ingraham being a talk slut.

I don't know what a talk slut is exactly, but Ed Schultz must be right.......even if I keep dialing 976-Laura, and I don't get Laura at all.

A slut by definition is a married woman who likes catting around. No this is not a lesbian attraction on my part for vixen Ingraham, but I do not get the Schultz slutsatic remark as Laura is not married.
Now that pleases myself and all single males from 18 to 100 years old to have Laura still on the market, even if she has two adopted kidos now.....but can Ed be wrong on the slut part if she is not ...........well is she just a Talk Tramp, as a tramp is a single woman who cats around...........

I would so like Ed Schultz to get things correct as I'm wearing my 976 numbers off my phone as I'm afraid Karl Rove is going to get through and monopolize all Laura's time as he tries to get her to not be so gay......

This blog has always been enamoured with Laura Ingraham, ever since it witnessed her first appearance on television as she was such a heavy weight even in her youth. Sure she has made catastrophic mistakes in being engaged to that Dinesh D'Souza which is like saying you voted for Obama.........and then Wiki focuses on her "gay reformation" in her sinful brother chose sodomy and tortured her with it, and like normal family members in having HIV used against them, they let the critter back into the fold out of compassion.........but I still like Laura most because I rarely get to hear her program to find the mistakes in not being pure Conservative.
She has been a great friend to Michael Savage and that says a great deal in who this Lady is. It has been chiefly Joe Farah and her who have stood by Mr. Savage in the assault he has faced from England which is on par with the terrorism Americans exprienced leading up to the War of 1812.

Enough of the politics though, as I have to practice my Mark Levin lines in, "What are you wearing?", as when I find that 976 number for Laura I will sound ultra smooth in which she will naturally turn off the meter and just want to listen to me...........

That of course if Ed Schultz is wrong...............like they were all wrong about Sarah Palin......like they were all wrong about Michele Bachmann........like they were all wrong about Ronald Reagan...........now that I think about it, they are probably wrong about Laura Ingraham........and all my fantasies about her grabbing hold of my big pistol and jerking off a round as she signs her autograph in lead on my book cover is just another one of those unfulfilled dreams now that Obama has made America a nightmare.

Sure I know Ed Schultz just picked on Laura Ingraham as he has the hots for her and is tired of his usual date of Rosey Palms..........but dang can't a person at least hope when it comes to a talk tramp that the story is part true?
I mean I have this big ole matching set of pearl handle Patton pistols which Ms. Ingraham would thrill me if she fondled it like other Conservative Ladies have. I know it might sound different, but dorks photograph celebrities sitting on red couches, but I like having the babes photographed with my George Patton pistols they have fired.

So I'm hoping that somewhere in this that Ed Schultz might be part right......maybe Laura is pistol tramp.......maybe she could purse her lips and blow the smoke off my barrel as the nitrocellulose fumes away in a prayer to responsible liberty...........

Maybe that is what I should do is challenge Ed Schultz in he can bring his little pocket size and I will bring my Patton strap on, encased in well lubed leather..........and we will invite Laura to touch our hardware.............and I can tell Laura how much I worship her and Ed can call her a talk slut............

That is of course if he is man enough to say that to an American Lady with a loaded gun pointing at his genitalia.

Fantasy.........

"Why yes I will admit it Mr. Savage, I'm a Lame Cherry tramp".

~Laura Ingraham


PS: Yes I know Shultz only did this to gain right wing media coverage so someone tunes into his unwatched propaganda.........but I do thank Ed for making my fantasy come true......at least for the one fraction of a second I hoped he was right.............like the 3 billion other males on this planet.


agtG


I'm so excited
That I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control
And I think I like it.....