Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sacredity of Chess

I'm fascinated by chess as it involves Sacred Geometry, Physics and Logic.

In knowing that, one can create unsacred geometry, Spiritual and illogical patterns to diffuse exact strategies which always prevail.

I'm not a Kasparov, but I do play well and enjoy it in my American Sapper patterns as I fight dirty, I fight unorthodox, I fight to live another move, and I fight to win.
The nice thing about chess is that there is always some stupid move if you can find it which will undo the opponent.

There are rules to Lame Cherry Chess all should never violate unless of course it serves you not to.

First rule is: Ponies are dangerous, so kill your opponents Knights as they will bite you dead.

Second rule is: Triangle are strong in nature, so kill one Bishop as in tandem those things will chew you up without blocking, and one Bishops is like an elephant on three legs, a thing to be dispatched as long as you are not stupid.

Third rule is: The human mind is not multi dimensional in scope, so kill one on one to your opponent and get things manageable and then trust your ability to kill the King.

Fourth rule is: Kill the Queen and rely on your Rooks and your one pony with pawns to do battle.

Fifth rule is: Do not underestimate your King as a lethal weapon. In pawn mhet strategy, that King becomes deadly.

Follow those rules and you will have a great deal of success.

I offer up a Lame Cherry defense I designed as I love offensive defenses and when you put something on a board which looks insane, even computers have a heck of a time trying to figure out what it is.

I will just name this Serpent's Trail in honor of the Irish Danites in leaving trails, and the pawns as you see are in a salient or bow, with the tail striking forward like a scorpion.
Yes weedhopper just like Kung Fu in the Way of the Tiger and Sign of the Dragon, chess in animal forms of attack and defense does indeed make ready battle plans.

The key to the Serpent is to always defend your King by multi layers of pawns as this one does.

The Knights as you can see have no idea how to attack this thing and bottle up, which is very good as bottled up things make kill zones.

Lanes available for the Bishops to slash through and make kills, but also make defensive postures in the opponent must guard against.

You can now see my attack is starting to dismantle the enemy in taking the first Knight.


As this progresses, I have now crippled the Bishop structure in piece for piece. In this, I'm offered the choice of Bishop or Knight. Logic says kill the Knight for my Bishop and I do just that.

*The opponent now begins a forward movement attack strategy in bringing out the Queen as the match becomes confrontational.


*I offer this now in the opponents attempt to breach my backfield, as I have now breached the opponents flank and am moving in to the kill.
Do not though conclude this is easy, as the opponent left a box to be trapped in for his King, and if the opponent had attacked with his Queen, moving to my Knight, it would be a situation of my being in jeopardy IF I do not make the kill within two moves, as the opponent will place my King in jeopardy in three moves by taking the Knight, and kill it within six, as Queen's are deadly when supported by thrusting Rooks from outside the lines.


Instead the opponent attempted to divert with the Bishop, and the end result was, my Checkmate of the opponent's King.

Granted, this Serpent's Trail should be attacked with pawn thrusts, and Bishops attempting to slash attack at the Queen's Rook, but usually in the art of Chess the children are so busy with their Knight strategy attack or a Larsen's gambit, (meaning a left flank thrust which I thought I invented), that putting together something odd allows you to attack in what even the computers do not know what to make of it.

There is only one real strategy in Chess and that is to kill your opponent in numbers so as to kill their King.
I like tidy battlefields in torturing opponents in taking pieces from them and then slowing dispatching.....but them most egg heads will stand up and waste time, pretend they left the game as you get bored, so as to keep their little illusions they are competent at Chess.

It is life in so many lessons in it's construction and nature. I never have liked video games or that nonsense, as I delight more in the quiet of strategy and savoring the breaking down of an opponent in knowing before they do, that they are dead, and then watching them squirm in realization.

Business, war, politics, blogs, chess, it is all the same, and the same lessons work time again and again.

Give me a video wonk and I give you fodder, give me chess master and I give you a person who will dominate any field of battle.


agtG

Just as proof to play this out, I allowed the opponent Queen to invade my backfield when attacking the Knight, but note how deadly the pony is, as I use the Knight to back my Queen for an instant kill checkmate.

Never underestimate the ponies.