Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Heartsteps led


You are my Mount of Caramel......

A golden colored light, a Royal Priestess gathered, in radiant shimmering sight.
Thy hills are sculpted frameworks, the beauty of Your body home,
Framed in dark chocolate sentences, the peaks in each line of poem.
There upon the fragrant altar are glory of Your pretty thighs
The carriaged forests of Caramel, so pleasant to the eyes
Crowned there the dark haired counsel of Wisdom from Above
In hazel yes of sun filled warmth who speak in cooing of a dove
Thy splendid curve of navel pearl for my head to rest but there
Upon the Womanly Virtue held in quivers filled with care.
Seated there in beauty forever graced the feminine form
The rounded orbs of moonlit night where ecstasy is born
At thy feet I worship, the altar of the One I Love
The Goddess gift from before of Spirit I am part of
You are my Caramel Princess, upon which I cling and climb
The fortress protectress of my heart in rhythm and in rhyme
The body of You is my rise in land to touch the Sapphire Sky
The clouds there thunder weep in praise held in Joy filled cry
The veil of Your beauty, the flower of Your valley grace
Cover me with Your Love, and give my Love it's place
The dews of gentle weather time, the torrent there in Your Peace
Manhood rivers of comeliness there in You release

You are my Mount of Caramel.......

By Your virtues here am I now fed
Upon Your silken pathways, my heartsteps forever led.


agtG