Saturday, May 25, 2013

Still waters of time





I was sitting with Joan of Arc under the Fairy Tree recently and she has a mothering instinct about her. She is much better at obedience to God than I have shown.

Joan is the one who brought the Tiger Lily and I together. She has been busily shepherding most of me all of this life. I asked Jehanne to help with a big donation as I'm quite desperate. I figured that some Catholic, French wealth pot or just someone who would be dazzled by her appearing and saying DONATE LAME CHERRY would have a positive effect as she has had a great affect upon the TL and myself.

It surprised me when no results took place, as Joan has a great deal of attention from God. It surprised me also when I learned she was no longer on the job about  the donation. That sort of worried me as I wondered what I had done now. I have a mouth on me under stress and have let Joan know my thoughts loudly, and our closeness is one that is something ........I hope had not done something again as the Holy Ghost has been known to rough me up for my own good for most of this life.

The answers about Joan were all murky and were hedging. I know the signs and I could not figure this out, as something was taking place and it really did not make sense.
It did make sense with some Holy Ghost Inspiration though, as it seems that I tend to be a problem Spirit or developed into one from that soul bed in each person.
I have been shown that if Joan had not been murdered, that she would have marched her warrior self on where she intended in booting all the Islamic turbans and asses out of Jerusalem. She would have succeeded......also she would have been Queen of France, and no doubt headed the Vatican as a real Holy Roman Empress............

God is insightful in all things, and I have been pissed about this, as I know Joan deserved better and I would have at least rescued her from her prison and the stake.Yes it would have cheated her of martyrdom, but I tend to not listen to reason about things in chivalry.

What I'm not getting to the point about in all of this, is God knew what a strong will, here am I, and that is why he stuck me 500 years distance in time away from Joan, as if I had been there......history would not have worked out as God said it would. Jerusalem would have been taken for Christ, Christopher Columbus would have arisen after Joan's death to find the New World and carry out his desire to rebuild the Temple so Christ would come.
World would have ended about 1530 AD.

So I was placed at the End Times where what kind of trouble I could manifest would just be par for the Great Tribulation. Joan has known all of this and the Holy Ghost had me promise not to interfere in things in keeping my word.
Joan though ignited things in me, and that sort of had me determined in things and that same thing that God was seperating things out by a few hundred years was starting to manifest in this age.
Joan knew this and as I have a force of will, moved her to get things moving, which she did go to God for. I mentioned one time about the Sword of Fierbois. Joan recoiled over that. I thought it was offense over my figuring selling it would fetch some cash, as what would it matter being hidden away by Joan just waiting things again.
I could not have the Sword, because of what I would have generated in having it. I would have changed history........can not have a boogerman anti Christ when the Sword is unting Europe and the Americas on a Crusade beckoning the Russian Orthodox.

God just can not be dumping wrath and Wormwood if  the people are behaving following a leader on earth with Joan of Arc fulfilling what was from Heaven.

I'm pleased that Joan is more adult than me, as I would be tempted "to just see" as God has always put that in me to light the brier patch up to walk through it.

I would, but then Joan is about he Father's business and is good that she knows how to put a bit to this untamed Spirit to guide now that the fire and the fuel have been mixing again.

You have no idea the Spirits among you my children. I do not know all by knowing all as knwoing things I would .........no I would behave as when I know and understand I behave myself and self restrain. It is the not knowing which is important in this, as God trials me to see what comes of me.

It is not something I mind in Joan knowing all and being Joan. She deserves that after they burned her and the Voices did not give her a fair outing like Daniel in the lion's den.

Think of all the trouble this little girl causes though buried so deep here and so hemmed in. I would be a real tempest for the Lord if set free.

Still moving through the waters of time running deep............


agtG 308YY