Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Barry Chin's Chicken Entree




My children, I have another adventure in my designer came up with an answer to Dawn who suggested a t shirt for Cafe Press in LONG LIVE THE CHICKEN ENTREE.

So not feeling the best last night, I was up late in production and of course spent an hour on dial up trying to upload the design, as for some reason Cafe Press just was running backwards, like it was this morning and things are still running slow over something I apparently talked about again which is popular with Homeland.
Perhaps I will call it FARSEA from now on in direct opposite. That should make them think I am talking about something Persian.



So I get this morning after another half hour an OOPPS message, and considering I was already on the page they just lost, it was typical of the minders in the things they do in psyops.
They will go to hell like all of the rich non donors and malevolent lurkers so is dust off my heals and sins bound to them in Jesus Name.

I did like how it turned out though in the Chicken Entree. I started with Col. Sanders, then put Obama's head on it, then got a Hungry Man's tv chicken dinner and worked on that with the made in China, Barry Chin in the doomsday freezer, and, Long Live the Chicken Entree.
Some reason Obama looks like Mini Me from Austin Powers or something odd, but he probably looks better than he does now with frost covering him for a shroud.




That is about it, the design link is there, but I do not know what Cafe Press will review and not.

Enough of this as it is enough of this, but it was a fun thing to work on and I do need fun things.


agtG