Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Who's been sleeping in her bed




People always desire to know more about me.

I was just looking at my bed and I thought I would tell you about that.

I sleep on a roll away made sometime back in the age when there were wooden wheels still on beds. It is grey and it is chipped.

My mattress I am grateful for as it cost me 10 dollars in someone discarded it. Meaning it was probably some dead person's bed.

For a mattress pad I have probably more dead persons stuff.

I also have a carpet I put on the mattress as it saves them and insulates better, along with my heated mattress pad Mom bought me ages ago.

For sheets, I have a 2 dollar dead person's sheets which are sort of pretty in pine cones and pine needles with some brown shading effect that makes things look dirty like you actually slept on the ground..

My pillow case was found out of the laundromat in some dope addict or idiot left it there, so I salvaged it. It is yellow with some kind of flowers. I never checked and do not care as I am sleeping on it and it is not to obnoxious to keep me awake in the dark.

Next up I have an Italian wool army blanket from surplus. It really is not that great of deal in it is just heavy. I have to folded in two........Mom confiscated my good French wool blanket. That one is soft, but what can I do when Mother requires things as she did have me so that is sort of a trump card.

On top of that I have my Amish looking comforter. I think both are Dakota, those things which were like 150 bucks a few years ago and all the rage. The topper is a brown Indian type design thing, and I think both were obtained for 5 dollars as they had the distinct odor of cats on them which washed off in the laundry.

So I probably have dead Italians, and dead cat owners and dead cats as I conclude that if the parents are dumped to the grave the rich children are not going to be keeping the cat about and have that put down too.......all civil like though, with somber faces, lots of, "Well what else could we do" and my favorite, "Mom would like us to murder her cat as Mom was always thoughtful like that".

Dead people's things used to bother me, but now I could care less. They never come and try to cuddle and do not show up like heart transplants, so it is just a rather bland adventure.

The Holy Ghost gave me this past week Jesus saying that foxes have holes and birds have nest, but He had no place to lay His head. I wonder if He would like to sleep with the dead every night in contrast to not having a nest?
I am not complaining as the opposite sucks in having a mattress which has damn wire trying to extract a femoral artery at night, as it made sleeping really an adventure.

Sort of interesting though in the rich who can afford things in never would they be caught dead sleeping in a dead person's bed, that everything they have is going to be picked over their ungrateful children who stick them in geezer care to die, and the friends will pick over the rest before it ends up in some Good Will for a few dollars in all the rich thought was their lasting imprint will not be remembered past the inheritance reading.

I have mentioned on my desk I picked up a "tin" in it was a Christmas thing given to a Gram, but of course she is dead now, and the children just threw it away. Thing is on the back is a card from the child and her children and Gram liked this thing as she used it for something.
I always wonder about that in having relatives so damned cold that they could not make  room for a little tin box that meant something to their Mom.

I guess I will call it revenge when you rich people dying and your kids are measuring the drapes "in the things  they knew you would just want them to have".
I saw that when my Beloved Uncle died. I was sent to sit with him as his well to do brother was busy trying on all his clothes and walking off with them that day.

The day will come when all you rich and well to do people will find that all of your most precious things will be discarded or pawned. The very things that delighted you most in your secret child heart and that ilk you have around you is going to fuck you over as that is what people who have things do.

I still refer to my Uncle's binoculars as "his" every time I take them out and sort of figure when he comes back in Jesus time, that I just kept them safe for him.
Pity I seem to be keeping allot of things safe for dead people who have shit for shinola relatives.

I do not know if revenge will be sweet on the well to do, in knowing what their future is, as me celebrating over things I do not know with a tin can cup of water is hardly champagne the relatives of the rich dead will be gulping as the rich are getting just enough of the funeral so people do not think the family is saving money.

I guess being poor allows me to contemplate reality and not delusion. I am sure my expensive Dakota quilts that woman bought with delight and had as a status symbol would not be pleased I have them, but then the Price is Right offered them to the world elite
None of it though is worth pondering as the rich do not give a blessing about me and they have their own wormy relatives who will be feeding on them after they are dead.

Maybe the rich should leave debt, because the amusing part is when they die, their most prized things end up in the hands of debtors and the poor. Odd in that psychologically in the ilk relatives of the rich can not in psychopathy get rid of or spend enough money to get rid of reminders of the dead rich.

I hope I do not have to wait for millions of people dead in Judgment to just haul some dead rich corpses off their lawns. Would just seem better to be friendly now and then I would be around to bury them......be easy really as I would get a backhoe and I build pretty wood things, so would be a nice casket as their relatives hauled off the loot and I would go back home and probably have a drink thinking they were pretty good shits.

I wonder who will be sleeping in a rich person's bed, wearing a rich person's clothes and eating a rich person's food. All Goldilocks revenge I suppose from God.

Odd how even the minders are interested in this stuff in there being such a drag, like mourners clinging to the coffin as the six carry it away.
I do pity the rich as they are poor in family, poor in friends and destitute in the human condition without a memory of what it is like to be without things, except in relying on God. As who needs God when you have money.

Fiddler On The Roof - If I Were A Rich Man [With Lyrics] - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl7BVr36bbs
Dec 21, 2009 - Uploaded by WorldMusic77777
Fiddler On The Roof - If I Were A Rich Man [With Lyrics]

agtG