Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Bale of Lettuce to Go




So like I' standing in line as all healthy people eat Subway and I was doing a pick up, so I was standing in line.

I hate standing in line at Subway, because there are always fat ass chicks ordering enough lettuce to feed a stable of horses, and I have to stand there and wait while it is fodderized by the poor underpaid people there.
.........and these fat ass chicks always order salad and then heap enough cheese and "healthy low cal dressing on them' as that is apparently how one gets a big fat ass.

So I am standing there, and I do not get is that employees at Subway know me and when the main crew is working I never say anything but THANK YOU, as I always pick up the same thing, and they just make it, much to the mystified looks of people in the little game I play and the employees play with psyops.

So where was I?

Yeah standing there, so I see someone........I recognize the eyes and I think I know that person, but I can not place her, as the last time I saw her she was dating a friend of mine who dumped her in high school.
So she is there chattering to another bounty and I think, I know her and that must be her, but as I am incognito I make certain I do not react as I do not want to talk to this socialcrat even if she wanted to speak to me, to find out how much superior her life is having married the son of a dairy herder.

So like I am standing there, and people come in......and never fails some fat gut males all grubby from some work crew got to go to the counter and butt into line for whatever in the hell they are butting into line for as they are always pushy assholes.....probably married to fat ass chicks who eat salads.

So I am standing there, and like there are 3 sandwiches backed up. Behind me is a stupid looking version of my brother in law. Bro in law is a Swede and for some reason in his little bony frame he is quite proud of being a pointed nose asshole with a mouth the size of someone who is 8 feet tall.
So this stupid version is ordering and I am almost laughing as he is dense as a post and he has this lounge lizard gold flat chain on his neck.....so am sure he is a chick or gaydar magnet. I don't know but he is stepping to close to me as I got this other rotund chick in front of me who will not move her ass.

So I am standing there, and honestly for some reason in Subway I can walk in and order a foot long and it takes me 3/4's the time of everyone else for some reason I can not fathom. I don't know if people like being waited on and are pests or some people are just lonely and want to talk to an employee, but it takes so damn long to order in every Subway I go into.

So I am standing there and finally the fodder toppings are being put on and rotund chick is saying what she likes, and honest to God, she says, "a little onion"........
And when the nice gal puts on not that much onion which is like 8 of those thin rings .....this rotund chick says, "I want a little onion"........to which the employee pulls of TWO RINGS, you know what I mean in NOT SLICES, but two rings, and that apparently is "a little onion" and wastes more of my day.
It is like how in the hell can you tell the difference between 6 and 8 onion half rings on a sandwich? Geez louise, what hatched these people in it makes a difference to them if 2 pieces of onion are not on a sandwich?

At that point I dropped my head and exuded a desire for natural selection as these creatures who feed at Subway are in need of keepers. They eat a bale of hay apparently at every sitting with enough cheese to plug a colon and take forever in line, and then are so anal in their lives in need of some control, it makes a difference to them in how 2 onion rings are too much onion.

The gal behind the counter must have seen me drop my head and the look I gave, as she apologized in opening up a container and loading in more onions......I just smiled and said, "Busy day", and she smiled and said, "Yeah".

It is the point though, that Subway would not be busy nor be hell to work at, if people would stop acting like they are taking up residence in that line as some people have lives outside of Subway in putting up blogs the rich do not donate to.

I imagine in that that Rush Limbaugh spends a great deal of time at Subway too for human contact or whatever he is bring home to the minder, Katherine, in he probably eats a bale of lettuce, a round of cheese and then complains to Sugar Dad Rush that he got her 12 croutons as she only wanted 10.

I know I am talking about women with fat asses, but that gal I knew from school, she was going down hill and all, but thee most gross thing was the hair on the back of her neck down here blouse. Hair is not the correct term as it is ...well like furry peach fuzz and it sort of made me want to upchuck when I saw it and it still is having that same effect on me as this daughter of powerline worker always acted liked she does now patrician in being married to a milk maid's son.....she too was discussing things in line....something about a 9 year anniversary she was upset about......probably 9 years since her family all killed themselves to get the hell away from her, now she stands in Subway lines putting on a performance no one wants to see.

I always try to hit Subway at 1 pm, thinking people will be gone, but lately more and more people are there standing around on that stage........probably is that month long cheap foot long deal that is drawing them in, but none of them order a foot long.......just those flat bread things, which I suppose they think is some diet as it is not as big as a bale of lettuce.

I never see many smiling faces in Subway lines either. Just grumpy people who yuppie know each other in smiles and then lean into each other in private whispers in their own little fodder clique.

Only reason I am at Subway so often in picking something up, as I pick up something there which does not poison me....and I will not say or they will start poisoning me and that I have had enough of......yes my one treat for the week and someone else buys it as I pick up their dinner on errands.

I had enough of this venting.........just this ant pile I have to wade around in, noticing psychosis after psychosis.......I mean who the hell is that desperate they go to a fast food to make it slow food, so they can perform on stage putting fake smiles as they eat healthy by eating enough fat content that it takes a cow to produce 10 gallons of milk for that much cheese.

Subway should sponsor this blog as I think I am the only non neurotic customer they have. The employees who are not pissed being stuck working at Subway always like me.........the guy kid at the till today grinned when I called him "Sir".


....and if my day bothers you in no exclusives richtard........then hit the donate button for the 350, 000 donation and then someone else can run my errands and I can invest all that time in finding the Truth no one else ever know until after the fact.

Big story tomorrow for those with brains........interesting what happens on the road to China.


nuffer said......got to change that as people stole it.........damn thieves always stealing everything while fingering my knickers.


agtG