Thursday, September 26, 2013

Considering a Lame Cherry Murder




I was contemplating my murder, or it would be dealt with Andrew Breitbart "natural causes" or a kill shot as an example, that I had mistakenly assumed this business had all been dealt with.

First though, I would offer to reply to a donor who asked, that yes I did receive your donation, but as I wrote at the start of this, I do not contact people who write as it leads more trails into people's lives and all individuals start freaking out when odd things start happening in psyops to them.  I do not intend to make targets of anyone for a an Aaron Alexis end to you. These things were stated at the start of this, so are repeated.
I also do not have the strength nor time to deal with all of this, especially now that I was informed last evening that conversations have taken place again stating I am worthy of death.

This is coming from the lower levels of the priests again in not appreciating the Truths coming out here. Google for example has gone scorched earth on this blog in taking the blog site links down and just manifesting a daily link. The isolation is a further attempt to keep the information out of the public sphere.

I was aware a few months ago that there was a move to incarcerate me, but by God I was able to ward this off. Now though with all of the exclusives opening each can of worms, the third levels are once again calling for my murder.

I have no concern in any of this really as I do not fear death nor do I plan for that end. Jeremiah was informed his life was a prey for him as was I, but it does not keep things in the human sphere from discussing my assassination by convenient ends.
As I informed TL of this when we met, that I would be dead from a KATE before I hit the ground as a 338 is effective in removing life instantly by shock. That of course is unless it was some sadistic person instead deliberately botching things in misplaced shot, to a less effective poison or the fun times of heart stopping and then restarting it as I mentioned to Jerome Corsi here of what entertainment really is.
It bothers me though in the suffering  this would cause TL, my Mom and the animals, as animals would forget me soon enough, but cruel new owners would make their lives not pleasant.
It is those things I consider as the majority of you are getting off on what the talking point story is today or upset your pizza is ten minutes late.

I never ask for sympathy as people are cruel bastards and bitches in liking to rub it in or try to exploit what they perceive is weakness for them to gloat over. I would not accept  sympathy in any case as it has no purpose as this is the lot I am stuck with and having the cartel discuss my murder

Ted Santa Cruz yesterday actually spoke of my family on my maternal side, the story of Abraham Clarke of New Jersey, signer of the Declaration of Independence and United States Representative, as penned by Rush Hudson Limbaugh II, in my family was taken captive on the British Prisoner of War Ship in the War and how they and thousands and others were tortured, tormented and murdered by the state of England.
It was Abraham Clarke's sons, my kindred who were left to rot on that hell ship, having no sympathy from Britain in a father's petition.

That is my family and not a fiction. That is my family who were first exiled and imprisoned, first beyond "poetic discourse" who broke free into Asia and Europe, and would be chosen by God to create this America in numerous regions of wilderness in founding this Republic. We have always been first to suffer and bleed without sympathy, and to have you squatters follow to plunder us, leave us in poverty as you whore in your piles of money.

You are followers and I kindly never mention what the lot of you are. I am from a race of leaders and that name is my family name on mother and father by my titled name. You are nothing and your treat me like shit. You have no idea of anything and pretend to walk on this stage having place or purpose.
I have a righteous indignation for the lot of you. It is my people who cleared the paths in the first homeland, and cleared the paths in exile and God created America through us, and you have the audacity to even speak my name in political leverage when your primates were hiding in your corners.



THE CLARK FAMILY HISTORY - BillPutman

www.billputman.com/Clark.pdf
than likely originally spelled Clarke as that was the common early spelling. The letter `e' ended a great deal of early English ... who was the father of the `signer' Abraham Clark, Abraham, James, Daniel and a daughter. BENJAMIN CLARK of ...
 

The lords in this do not want my murder as I provide insight to Truth they can not obtain. I tolerate the majority of you, because the minority of you have some sense in how to properly act in dealing with me. To those I appreciate their grace while I have to deal with primate morons who can not even get a family NAME correct in it is CLARKE with an E while they drag my people around and try to act like they were a part of something as tourists.


Best Little Stories from the American Revolution: More Than 100 ...

books.google.com/books?isbn=1402261810
C. Brian Kelly - 2011 - ‎History
Another tragic case the elder Limbaugh researched was that of still another New Jersey Signer, Abraham Clark. Again in Limbaugh's words: “He gave two sons ...


You worthless mob. Your peoples have been sucking off of my people's expended lives for thousands of years and what difference are you now in sucking off my life in pretending you are anything but a monkey in a feudal zoo.

We pledged our lives and fortunes and our lives and  fortunes were required, and what have you pledged in no donations when EVERY DOLLAR, EVERY HOME, EVERY CAR and EVERY CHILD you have in your possession is only there today because of what my family groups sweated, cried, bled and died for.

I detest you for your ingratitude on ALL what you owe us and then you have the audacity to say "what you gave me".

Those of the cultic discuss my murder, and for my cherry on top this day, Ted Cruz whores my family again on the words of the Limbaugh family whoring my family again, because none of you has given a thing for any of this, while you just keep stealing from me and thinking you have right to it all.

I am in less of a mood than usual in my tolerance of ants. My patience has evaporated and at least the lords do not want me in Heaven at the foot of the El heaping up mountains of incense, employing legions of Angels and Saints to remind God of all this injustice and His requirement of a reckoning for all the abuse we have endured.

Do not be deluded into thinking Founder Clarke is my one claim to this place God put me in, as it is not English patricians in Wedgwoods, but there are dozens of my people going back to Solomon's Temple and to antiquity of even greater status than Abraham Clarke.
In this caste I am all of your Spiritual and bloodline superior and it bears in the signature of my Name.

The majority of you have treated me badly as your past heritage has treated me badly. An accounting will come due as God Promises it and I will require it.
Abraham Clarke did not GIVE any sons. They were pledge and those Anglo Ephraimites tortured and murdered thousands to wash up on the York shore for their bones to be half buried in the sand, to be dug up and  buried by their kindred.

Talk of murdering me? Yes one cuts off the true leader as the flock does not recognize the right and native head.
A good wolfing of this robbing mob, a culling of the pastoral bastards whoring with the flock and removing of the body from the Judas so that head falls is the only solution God permits.

Two of Clark's sons were officers in the Continental Army. He refused to speak of them in Congress, even when they both were captured, tortured, and beaten. However, there was one instance when Clark did bring them up and that was when one of his sons was put on the prison ship, Jersey, notorious for its brutality. Captain Clark was thrown in a dungeon and given no food except that which was shoved through a keyhole. Congress was appalled and made a case to the British and his conditions were improved. The British offered Abraham Clark the lives of his sons if he would only recant his signing and support of the Declaration of Independence, he refused.

Still shoving me offerings through the keyhole instead of acting human in opening the doors to your generous hearts, in nothing has changed with the lot of you.

Lame Cherry

Righteous indignation, scorn, contempt, and all that is worthy of such thing.



agtG 242Y