Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So much fun in a Lame Cherry holiday



This is most interesting in here I sit at library and Blogger refuses to allow me to post to drafts. So  I am of course doing a test to see if this program will allow me to post anything live or if even those breaking updates will now be deprived to the public.

All of this gets really old, as I had to come to this place and intended to publish my work so as not to end up with 100 posts taking days to upload, but once again here is a lovely drama that no one else ever experiences, as none of this happens to anyone else, but the popular girl.

Lovely, now I have an oversized 27 year old boy who smells as if he last bathed in cigarette smoke as a food group inside the womb of his great grandmother, as his feet are propped up on a footstool and he is reading a sports mag from 5 inches away in a nigger green down coat in his little boy haircut.

Makes me wonder in I broke the story to save that old Sterling owner of the Clippers and exposed another criminal conspiracy involving the Obama players and the old guy can not donate and people out there just do not appreciate it, as the few poor folks can not be holding up all this for donations.

I need to post this to see if it is a waste of time in Blogger eating it like the other posts or what is the current affliction in trying to post things here.

The crash is upon us  my children when the official stats are .1% then the real numbers have been an implosion for some time. It appears if the reset dates are on schedule, and wait until the hyper  taxes on income with no rebates take this all into summer.

Yes while I suffer from second body smoke. Am surprised this man boy with his MLB hat is not setting off the smoke detectors here and the sprinklers are not activating.

What the hell is he smoking besides........oh hell yes, I know that smell from Ohio.........that is f*cking stem end tar from Indiana blend marijuana.

If I wanted a Rocky Mountain High I would be in the casket cuddling with John Denver in Reefer Springs Denver.


testing 1 2 3.


agtG














That went well, but am being blocked from posting to archives..........well the ending of this blog has now gone to new levels......after exposing Clippergate.

I am still suffering from weed head poisoning here you ungrateful rich people.......how the hell would you like to sit with more than your dope head kid huffing weed smoke at you as he now has his little white fag sports shoe pointed toe to the ceiling as he lays in his chair reading all the drama of baseball.

All I do is suffer and toil in doing this blog.








Update par trois as I know you care.

I have just been given a symphony by dope head boy who yawned like his cavern was gaping to Grand Canyon........as I was most interested in he was in need  of a nap.

Dope  head has his dirty gay shoes on the footstool now, and has just brought in a laptop which is....no shit here charlie chan man.......but bright yellow...........as he is now picking wax out of his ear......with headphones on and these glasses that make him look like Seinfeld in those coke bottle glasses when Lloyd Braun being nuts was the episode.


Oh and his breezing by left a plume of marijuana smoke again........no fire alarms are going off though.....and I hope no one phones DEA and they pounce on me as this guy must live in a huff bag.

Oh great we have an infant somewhere making noises like Obama is molesting it.

How is your day going with your big stock portfolio eh?







FINAL UPDATE:


I am laughing my ass off here at the library at this moment inside.

I just witnessed a fight between an old Asian Lady who just gave hell to the dope head for his putting his feet onto the footstools here as people put their papers on them. He told her to be nice and she told him it was not nice to put his feet on things.
She left..........I mouthed THANK YOU to her......and then he started in on me on not knowing he was doing anything wrong.

Sigh....he sighed, and now has his feet back up on the furniture, after being  told he was a pig.

















This is absolutely the absoluteliness last update on this, but I know you are all interested in the pig doper left, sighed and I think was busy wiping off his dirty footprints on the footstool.......apparently surprised he was a pig and left tracks all over everything.



Pig doper has now been replaced by a blonde who uses perfume as a chemical weapon, dressed in black top, hair pulled back and attempting to be quite intellectual in studying apparently to advance herself.


How can I win when I have plumes of weed smoke up my nose and now my sinus are being assaulted by noxious fumes that would make mustard gas a welcome relief on your cheerios in the morning.






I really need to go home or a gas mask.....but wait we have a guy who looks like Malcolm McDowell, dressed in a blue suit and carrying a bag in a bow looking like Elton John queer.
He is wrestling with a man looking to read the sports page.......the man told him he would be done in 5 minutes........probably wants to masturbate to Magic Johnson's butt.




How the hell was your day now eh?



I actually have this poster as a magnet on Mom's fridge. It was sent to me before I was downloaded onto a hard drive.


Just donate and pay me a farewell shot as I have earned it again today!!!!!!!


agtG