Thursday, June 26, 2014

putting the whole in asshole



This goes without saying my children, that there has not been that 350,000 dollar donation to put an end to this misery, but I do still get put upon to work for free in apparently people can not read or comprehend.



To answer someone who has donated. I am sorry that I have not had time to find the link to what Obama was doing on Benghazi eve. I seem to recall it was something about dancing boys in the loft and being stoned.

Obama was STONED on Benghazi Night




Other than that, it was in that vintage of time.

For those who are always trying to peek up my skirt for nothing and then acting like they are some investigative wonder, it gets old, especially when book had it I was to be murdered a few times in revealing too much, had my and TL's eye veins exploded in a radar sweep, Mom's phone keeps being busy when she is not on it and other assorted criminal things this regime and it's collaborators are terrorizing Americans with.

It amazes me all the things stolen off this site and where they end up as no one donates who has the money and end up on the stage theater.

BR-549 - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xhTomqDTzE
Jan 3, 2013 - Uploaded by Larry Scott
Jr. Samples. ... Hee Haw Blooper - Junior Samples Can't Say Trigonometry by Pete ... BR5-49 - Wild One by ...



What stuns me most is the nonsense people waste their time on when World War IV has reached it's opening stages and America is being laid waste, and someone is trying to figure out if Jimmy  Fallon's lip sync of Brian Williams is real or not.

She's laughing at the joke, cause I'm too slow.............

Lexicon - Junk Food - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8wiR7Ysj0Y
Jan 31, 2009 - Uploaded by Lexicon
Here it is kids! The official video by LA-based band Lexicon. Directed by Eric Amadio and produced by Mike ...

I used to think that people would leave my private conversation here in peace, in the reality my NSA file in Utah has it's own wing............and yes Muchelle Obama's head is that small and she is in danger from the Kids in the Hall pinching her head.


Kids In The Hall - Head Crusher: Rival - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM5_dgKDsrc
Nov 17, 2009 - Uploaded by FBIVideo1
The Head Crusher encounters his arch nemesis: Face Pincher

Thank you to those who pray for TL, Mom and me. My favorite Sunday reminded me to humbleness in how much all of us are dealing with things. For the kind people who I never mind helping or answering questions the best of my ability, God bless you........for the rest of the skirt peekers, LEAVE ME ALONE.

I had a killer headache.......I get to see TL about 2 hours a day sleeping and Mom tells me her legs do not want to work like they used to, and I say Glory be to God, I at least get to be around TL and have a Mom who does not mind how wonderful I am.


agtG