Friday, August 15, 2014

Danken





My children, I am moved to thank those who have offered their support in a frequent donation, loop donation or donations that should not be made as you have things to fix too. Thank you for your prayers. I do not want to ponder what kind of Dodge I would be in if not for prayers like people as you.


It always sounds like complaining and I do not like doing it as you have your own problems and it is not how I was schooled to be. The only reason I ever share things is Jeanniejo told me a long time ago to tell people a bit about me. That is why I bring things up as being honest about things in most cases only receives scorn from Obamites who call Prophecy and LSD trip or those who catalogue it all as something to stick in later.

Let's see, after breaking down and being held together by the Holy Ghost in most unorthox attempts at putting the fray together to an illusion of me, Monday had me get a phone call from Mom, after a peaceful phone call, that my two little bucks which had been out the day before, had gotten out again even after the neighbors put up higher palates and were in with Mother Marie, who is a dick tease from the start, and I have no idea if there will be dead baby goatikins in January, even with checking.
I can't live two places at once on a Church mouse ration.
So someone I will not mention by name has been putting upon me in real time, so that had TL wound up which winds me up. So Tuesday, I get another call in the neighbors would clean out the pens, but are busy with things, and loaded the bucks into a trailer, and then left them all day without water.
I asked Mom if they were dead, and she said they were not. She was upset and it was one more maul to my psyche........half hour later and another call and the neighbor came and helped out with watering....and had such helpful advice in being a smart ass in there was a goat sale the next day.
That ended Tuesday with more load.
Wednesday, saw the pens cleaned and goats in pens.........and TL announced that TL's Mom needed a ride. I soon found out it was not Bible study, but a dance class...........TL drove TL's car, returned in a half hour stating TL's car was making noises.....and my car then was to do the hauling.
So not a thank you from the mother, not a care or question or assistance about TL's car, and Wednesday ended with me stating this is not going to repeat as I can not afford to be a Good Samaritan to people like that.
Thursday has my car driven by TL to work, as we took TL's car to the mechanic and have no idea what the problem or bill on that will be.

It has been one absolute hammering weekly and often daily. The problem is I was not built for this as I am  a bit of racehorse in jittery. God stuck me in the work harness though until I screamed and the nerves got wore down, but it is a reality that I get one more load breaking me down and none taken off.

I did see though a Scandinavian series called Arn. There is a movie and an expanded series. The expanded is better, but it gets all subtle Obama in dumping in Muslims which Arn was fighting in the Crusades and some sappy paragraph at the end in which Arn got peace......no Arn did not, as "peace" or the establishment of Norway did not occur until two generations later by Arn's grandson in war.
Point of it is, it is a good movie compared to what Hollywood  turns out.......and there is a really good movie by the Russians named 1612, in how the Romanov dynasty was founded. It has a great deal of poetic license as fiction, but it honestly is what Peter Jackson should have made Lord of the Rings.
If you like anime or adult cartoons, there is Cowboy Beebop, which is about bounty hunters in space. There is a rather demented Japanese creation called Hellsing.........is about a pet vampire of the English Hellsing family and their war to protect Queen and empire from Nazi vampires. The Vatican is involved in the war with it's own world domination with the Iscariot vampire hunters....with 30 pieces of silver in their hands. Point is, it is vulgar, crude, guts, bloody and foul.........and actually some of the best movie making as nothing coming out of America or Britain is worth watching any more.
If I had 60 million I would turn out two movies that would yank your china.

Oh I saw a Mel Gibson movie called Payback. The director was new, and it is another crude watchable movie which is not pattern enough to make you enjoy it.

Maybe out of those black bananas I will try and make some banana bread today, as I have no interest in reading cowboy books for era survivability, hunting Nazi's in the maze is someplace I care not to get lost today, but will probably do it as I crawl along as TL is not home until late on some visiting the sick errand and it is just me camped out here.
Feel a great deal like Hugh Glass, after the bear near et him, about a month into the crawl.

So I hate being a beggar in being humiliated and twelve more satanic lashes added to the scars each onslaught, but I am grateful for your support and kindnesses.


If I had but wings to fly away and not be shackled to be the prey
If I had but a cave, a grave, for this life to save
To balm the wound of misery
If I had but wings in gathered nest to lay down and be at rest
But even in Jesus arms, I still find harm
There carried on through all that be


Better day tomorrow eh? I can not fathom how cherrycide it would be if it were not for God and prayer. Siberian exile would be a ladder up from this.

God is revealed so much greater in only the worst of things.


agtG