Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Question




My children, I have a question and I doubt you can answer it.

It is about the bumper rotation of Rush Limbaugh's program. In the list, there was a song I thought he said once was a ZZ Top version of Silent Night. I can not find it under any name or the original playlists, as Limbaugh uses stealth to keep other mic heads from stealing his rotation music.

I  am sorry I can not describe it, but it starts with an amplified electric guitar hum, then a four count on a base drum and then switches to a lead guitar riff.

I am weary of looking as I do not have the time, but I know numbers of you listen to the blues and pop rock of the era. I usually can track songs down by the Holy Ghost........and if you were puzzled sometimes in my time stamps I post at the end of articles......that just happened to be a time when Limbaugh was playing that song on that date.

Not like it is going to change the world or end it. Is just something I am tired of waiting around to find the answer for.

I will feature it here if it ever matches up to what I am talking about.

agtG