Monday, October 13, 2014

Ovama vs Limbtesticular




I just found this amusing in looking for the bump on the Limbaugh show from October 7th. This was apparently some Texans posting in a feud over Rush Hudson  Limbaugh being on the air. This is the Obama versus Limbaugh voters and in this age of Nobel Peace Prizes, they way people act is like out of the beasty period.


Al Silvestri · · EVS Operator at Self-Employed
Have you ever suffered from depression you pompous ignorant piece of shit?!!!!! People like you make me sick, you have no understanding of what that horrible, unbearable, desperate feeling is like! I've attempted suicide 3 times because of it. Fame, riches, family, nothing matters at that moment, the only thing that matters is to stop the agony!!! I pray to God that you or anyone would ever have to go through that cycle in life. But I will pray that you and your miserable incompetent agonizing voice gets taken off the air for good!!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!
I did not know what an EVS Operator was, so I looked it up.........guess Al is rich.....maybe he would like to matter and donate 350,000 as I have suffered from Lincoln depression and I routinely expose Rush Limbaugh as a liar, among others.......instead of making references to feces penis sex.

agtG