Wednesday, November 12, 2014

a spoonful of pesticide makes the medicine go down



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

TL's building is constantly being sprayed for pests, as in insects............I am always left to tell the pesticide applicators to not enter the premises.

I asked today the guy what he was using........said something like Fantrum, Spectrol and something else in a three dose combination........as all of this is supposed to not affect humans and probably pets.

I got to thinking about this safe pesticide in buildings, and in checking things, I have never found pesticides as an ingredient in Little Debbie's Snack Cakes or in anything Martha Stewart ever makes.

You know I am all for DDT and things, as you need the big wand sometimes to kill plagues, but all I could think about is asking the guy, if these pesticides were so safe, if he wanted to put a shot of it in his coffee or spray some on his corn flakes.....or maybe stick the sprayer up his nose and take a good snort of it....after all, it is safe for humans, so taking a bath in it or eating it surely would not harm a person.......especially since it is known to kill ever insect, bug and spider on the planet.

I just can not quite figure this, like the chems they put in foods to kill bad bacteria know how to not kill the good bacteria in your intestines......as how a poison which only kills living insects is smart enough not to kill a living human.

Everything is always so safe, but then safety at EPA comes from chemical companies that donate millions to the Obama regime and until I witness someone from Phizer or Monsanto taking a bath in chemicals, eating chemicals and inhaling chemicals to prove how safe they are..........I think I will just kill the bugs with a swatter or shoe and put my trust in God.


agtG