Monday, November 10, 2014

Genetic Reflections







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I grabbed the following photo online as I was looking at mules, as I like mules in being fascinated by them.

TL did not want to see the photo, but I made TL look as TL thought it was about the mule. I finally said, "Who does the guy on the mule look like?"

TL immediately said, "JAYNE!!!!!"




I smiled as that was my reaction, in I like Firefly, a cowboy space series created by Joss Whedon, and one of the characters is the Warren Oates type of frontier tough guy in Adam Baldwin, who honestly looks like this man from the Civil War riding on a war mule.

Odds are that there are only so many facial models that God can create for 7 billion people, and He must have some people who look somewhat alike, but how is that reality taking place in people of different genetics from parents?

I have noted in my own family, that in doing research, that the same pattern of names seem to arise in families of same last names which are unique in Cherry and yet not related?

There is so much going on in this course of human events never understood nor noticed. How is it that people like Adam Baldwin show up in photos from a Civil War era in duplication as Nicholas Cage has appeared in a photo TL discovered.

I posted years ago that Frederick Remington print of southwest Cavalrymen from the 1880's and the lead person looked exactly like John Wayne in sitting on the same horse. There is no such thing as chance when repeats take place. It is party of the hidden knowledge which only is touched upon here. There are not just people now alive, living the same random act life as you and resemblance, but there appear to be repetitions in the above Adam Baldwin look alike.

Things to ponder.

*note: I have found John Wayne, Adam Baldwin, Nicholas Cage and Vladimir Putin images in photos 100 years before they were born.




agtG