Saturday, December 6, 2014

A Sabbath Belle



This is an update on Baby Belle again, so those only interested in their own grandeur can go be grande on a Rush Limbaugh rerun or switch on the FOX for Obama's Image.

We just heard a tin chime noise in the kitchen and went out to check, and Belle had been pulling on the table plastic and knocked over the glass of water on it...........my glass ware is old canned salmon cans.........heavy duty and loden green. I probably am more green than all the wackos combined.

Anyway water was running on the table into things as I got there and Belle backed up in frustration and kicked her feed bucket which had us bursting out in laughter as she was so frustrated at what had happened.

Kicking is what she apparently is about now, as she kicked at me last night in trying to find her tits, teats or nipples, as this Jersey calf has like illusionary udder material. TL says they are there, and Belle likes TL touching her and picking at the ears, but for me, she knows my place is mooing at me at 7 to feed her ground corn, then looking longingly at the door as I go get hay, and then coming over and checking on me during the day.
She also kicked last night for fun......that is a good sign as she started yesterday hopping a bit in prancing around. That means she is feeling good and the healing is taking place.

She lost the tips of her ears from about dying, and TL is pealing skin off of them, but they are looking wonderful now too. It is a good thing to have a life calf and not a dead one.

Belle is eating like a horse now too. Lots of hay is going through that burner, and from the piles of poop around, there is evidence that end is working fine now too. Not so much pee coming out in flooding the kitchen. The solution is sort of allowing Belle to pull hay out of the feeder to bed herself and that then soaks up pee........and I then get to pitch it all out the door.
Is ok as the horses and cows seem to like rooting through that pile of stuff in more recycling.

Belle likes sucking on TL's fingers, but she has been really good lately in only not eating plastic bags, shoe strings and TL took a paper towel out of her mouth last night. She gets bored and finds chewing a good thing like all kids. Paper towels are in the half mode coming out of her, so that is fine.......what is the difference between paper towels and hay eh?

As a side note, the good children are paying attention and I share this note.


I just wanted to Thank You for the information you provide. Hopefully, I will be able to donate more in the future. It amazes me how the timing of our ideas coincide. Apple trees, Jersey cows, etc. I hope to go to ground soon in a climate where I can grow black mulberries, mirabelle plums, and morello cherries. I especially appreciate your consistent corroboration of the image Obama. It bothers me that so few see it, and even worse, cover for it. Wishing you the best in your briar patch.


I was quite pleased yesterday in being shown the relationship of the imprisonment of Serbian leaders in revelations by the Holy Ghost. It makes me smile when things like that happen which is not often enough, as I feel like I am being pulled 3 ways past Sunday most days.

The rewards are good people being assisted in where God is leading them and their listening. The kinship of the Eden or Promised Land in children being on their own property, learning it, planting things and growing their animals is something which brings me a great deal of peace.

The past few days, I had  been outside and mentioned to Mom and TL that my ears hurt, because it was just so quiet here. I strain at times trying to make contact with people's auras to find boundaries, but here it is such a vista of Spiritual room that while we get hit by things, it is more peace than I have been used to for some time. TL helps a great deal as I no longer worry about TL in the metro which areas are looking worse all the time as the cartel ramps up riot as a new mode of breaking up the American infrastructure psyche.

I am hoping the Christmas season might crowbar some good will out of rich people in land etc... I did phone a distant relative who had some "shit" land, but heard nothing back from the message I left. Might try someone else, as what I am looking for is marginal land to make bloom, and marginal lands have water running through them which farmers do not like, but I require for wildlife etc....

Belle is jingling spoons so I have to check where she got them.

...am back

Yes a nuzzle to me, as I moved TL's Christmas cup from the junk store which makes pretty tinkling sounds with a spoon in it that Belle was moving about in pulling on the table plastic.
She is a good girl though, in not getting into things. Am frowning as this morning it looked like a doe I have got bred when Mom was here alone, as she appeared to be bagging up. That is something where the kids might not make it in the cold be born even if I am around checking every few hours in January.
Oh well no mistakes in God's doing what the devil means for being a burden........milk being 4 dollars a gallon, I guess that bill might be a solution in Marie milk...........still hoping her bagging up is just what some goats do in sympathy like 3 others did last summer.

That is about it I think.........TL is here and I will do the talking with my lips and not fingers on a keyboard.

God bless you on the Sabbath Day in Jesus Name Amen and Amen


Got to look up about screw guns on metal siding........took drill apart this AM and that is tits up, so that is another thing for God to acquire.......lots of busy busy busy and I need more quiet time in the garden not covered in snow.

I saw in hot zone areas mulberries which were like inches long........how neat is that :)





agtG