Friday, December 5, 2014

beautiful sound




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Barack Hussein Obama stated that the most beautiful sound he ever heard was the Muslim call to prayer.



Just as I am without one plea
Oh that Thy blood was shed for me
And that Thou bidd'st me come to thee
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.

Charlotte Elliott, 1836 AD in the year of our Lord

*

What child is this, who, laid to rest
On Mary's lap is sleeping?
Whom angles greet with anthems sweet
While shepherds watch are keeping?
This, this is Christ the King
Whom shepherds guard and angels sing
Haste, haste to being Him laud
The babe, the son of Mary.


W.C. Dix, 1865 AD in the year of our Lord


*

Abide with me: fast falls the eventide
The darkness deepens; Lord with me abide
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless, O abide with me.


H.F. Lyte, 1847 AD in the year of our Lord


*

Onward, Christian Soldiers,
Marching as to war
With the Cross of Jesus
Going on before
Christ the royal Master
Leads against the foe
Forward into battle
See his banners go
Onward Christian Soldiers
Marching as to war
With the Cross of Jesus
Going on before!

Sabine Baring-Gould, 1864 AD in  they year of our Lord



As this has had time to lay before the world, as a stunned America was perplexed how an Islamic call to prayer could be more beautiful to Barack Hussein Obama, than the above Christian hymns of God's Love birthed in the Salvation of His Son, Jesus the Christ, but then it is.
But then so is yoga lessons on mantra peace, hindu cows, Jewish chants and sports chants.

The above hymns came from a Protestant Episcopal Church hymnal of 1940 AD in the year of our Lord, owned by a deceased old man, which if not retrieved by me would have ended up on the curb for trash pick up as the children could not be bothered with it.

The most beautiful sounds Inspired to people arose after the Reformation of Martin Luther in Germany.


*

Just as I am, poor, wretched blind
Sight, riches, healing of the mind
Yea, all I need, in thee I find
Oh Lamb of God, I come,  I come


For most people they have other things they judge as more beautiful. Hell awaits them.




agtG