Friday, December 12, 2014

Chickpea Soup





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter or mater.


I am odd in I only like trying recipes that look good or I think they sound good. TL decided to try what to me was this odd vegetarian soup which I give the recipe for below:


1/2 finger of ginger grated
1 onion or 2 shallots
Juice of half a lemon
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp tumeric
6 cardamon pods
2 cans fire roasted diced tomatoes
2 cans garbanzo beans
1 cup coconut milk added at the end



As you can see there is not a great deal to this thing, but this recipe does grow on you after you eat it a few times and it digests well, as ginger is always good for that.

Thing is in why I am posting on this is bacon makes everything better. TL decided that the addition of bacon to this was a very good thing, as a side dish of strips and I can not see why this would not benefit from all sorts of pork products like ham or perhaps some roast chunks.
In thinking of this, I wonder if deer would work in this too, as venison might battle it out with the tomatoes and spices.

You know how garbanzo beans always taste like chunks of wood chaff. Well this soup stops that sawdust feature right well.....oh and we drain the garbanzo beans too, so this is more like a stew.

On that vista, we tried some cheap beans of the potassium chloride or some other preservative and that did not set well with me as these things make me bleed. Those sulfates in pasta in America do the same toxic shock with me. I know if America would divest itself of that scheme by the chemical companies in including all those chemical preservatives that America would save several billion dollars a year on joint treatments and diabetes, as all of that inflames the body, treating you just like............

Ok you dump a pile of salt on a weed, an algae, a fungus, a bacteria or a virus, what happens? It kills it.

You are the same living thing, and when you dump nitrites and potassium chloride (I think that is the stuff farmers put into tires to keep them from freezing) that same process starts in just like a weed, you absorb MOISTURE in this toxin, and wham bang, you start swelling up and the toxins start breaking down your tissues.
We call that auto immune disease and diabetes now.

TL and I did an experiment......well it was more like, we left bacon in the bottom drawer for over a month, and it was that NO CURE bacon which is now being offered, and it never spoiled. If bacon does not need nitrites or nitrates which do indeed make me ill, then why are they in there harming people.
The only preservative people had originally was salt and sugar, both are anti bacterials, and they are like DDT in only harmful to bad things.
Hell they fed DDT to people and it never killed them..........unlike all this other toxic waste into everything.

So this soup is interesting on it's vegetable own, but I know it benefits with a side dish of bacon....everything always does.

That is all I care to write on this as we were up at 2:30 am today, and I have now composed 6 articles and I need to expand my foreign language skills and or rest and or cool off the Chickpea Stew for the fridge.

This is me now putting the donate button on the article and finishing it off.

agtG