Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Contemplating Evil and Good

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I feel extreme guilt when someone rescues me in Richard and Stephanie
are God's Goodness. In my mind, it should be all a simple thing, in some
rich selfish prick should donate for a stove and not say word, but I
would know it was justified in God extracting that money for the pustule
of satan they are.
See that would be right, and the deliverance of money from evil for
Good. Yet how can I even deal with a donation from Good people who
should be investing that money for themselves, their family and their
future.

It has been a very rough day which started in death. I had gotten up
extra early as I had so much to do today and yet seeing a doe I had
bottle raised on my lap, laying dead, did not stop the things needing to
be done. It just made it all one more confusing day of evil and Good.

I know what happened and yet how does knowing a psychic eruption was
lurking about here for weeks as an entity, causing chaos and spooking
that doe and other animals.........and I had felt secure as I had sent
all that black fuzz back to source and we had been having some peace here.
How though do I deal with things which have never been written of and no
one knows of these things in the power context, when it is all
experience which teaches and creatures are dying and things are being
destroyed as I learn.

The guilt I feel in this is a burden, for in someone wanting me dead,
there was another lightning rod in a reflection of my frequency which
was locked onto like Emma, and that animal is dead and I am alive
contemplating the sorrow of the responsibility of this
all...........responsible in minding my own life and being sunday
punched by all of this.

I can tell myself that this is all about Spiritual growth,
understanding, learning how things are, and gaining Wisdom in how it is
to be God.......how it is to the God Who has all this evil and Good, and
how insane the evil is in harming so much, and for God's Spiritual
reason I have to be the adult in this and learn, when this is all too
painful to feel.

I know the physics of this in the formula. It is a focused emotional
power burst, which attains a mirrored thought, in a reflection of how
Jesus is the Thought of God, and this generated power, floats about like
ball lightning waiting to explode in being grounded......in this case,
unless directed, it is directed by satan, and that thing has been
causing bursts here for some time in harming the doe or turning these
goatikins to breach birth in the womb and almost murdering them as they
were born.

It is a medley of my hands being in extreme pain in drying out, to TL
having contracted something off of Baby Belle, that stove blowing up, to
things I do not care to contemplate.

I am furious over this in Spiritual fury, and I know not how to unleash
in this, as there is a thing in this which I can not reveal which is the
wild card, and I have to protect the "devil in this so that the Angel is
not harmed more".

I can go down the list of things in the doe is not suffering. It could
have been worse. I could have had to put her down. It could have been TL
or Mom. The doe could have been pregnant and the kids died inside, and
yet that Little Mary Sunshine thing does not change the fact that dead
is dead.

I am not worthy of donations from Good people. Good people should be
figuring out how to spend money on themselves. I do not want to sound
ungrateful in the least in this to offend the Good, but how can I
understand Good when the majority of all I know and experience is pure
vile evil.

When I attempted to post the notice on the doe, I could not even load
Lame Cherry. I was able to write the blog post, but it would not post.
Someone was more than upset by the commanding prayer placed on this blog
the day previous. It changes nothing, but it is a reality how the
Spiritual and the spiritual play a greater role in this than hackers alone.

I told TL that it will be a better day tomorrow. The shock of death does
not allow one to feel sadness and sadness is a luxury for those who have
the time and resources to invest in grief. I think back of all the dead
which was Good and it seems a harvest the Lord has gathered up in full.
I would that God was more busy about lighting a fire to the chaff and
making this world a bonfire for the vain. Perhaps bondfire is the better
word.

I found a rectangle pan lid, a covered pan lid, which was like 8 1/2
inches by 11 1/2 inches. It is I suspect some Nordicware pan as I have a
square one, but I contemplate how God will occupy me with this search
for this pan and what adventures I will have with it in life.
Death is not a part of life. It is death which will be consumed with
hell in God's time. Oh grave where is thy sting, and death thy victory?
The sting of death is sin and the victory is in the Lord Jesus Christ.

There is no fear in Love. The Holy Ghost in warding things off had me
repeating, There is no fear in God, which is Who Love is. Except for
settling accounts, there is nothing in this for the reward and repayment
of evil people for the heinous things they have sown. I will not stop
God's Vengeance as it is necessary in Justice, but the only thing I have
to look forward to is when none of this is remembered, and as Patrick
Swayze said in Ghost.........all there is, is the Love, and the Love is
what you take with you.

It is a nice thing knowing a Viking offers a firearm for the appearance
of Christ is in the offering. It is nice hearing from those who just
have a few words to say what is important to them as that is where the
fulfillment of the Law is. I am though overwhelmed when Goodness is
accomplished for my benefit, as my experience in life has been.......if
there is a dog, a bone and me, the dog would be the one who got the bone.

I would my children that you take care of yourselves and your families
as they are more deserving. I am grateful for each of you.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, may the Holy Ghost of the Father
and the Christ, dwell within you to guide and comfort you. May that
which you have sown return to you a thousand fold in God's blessings.
May your family be healthy and protected by the Holy Angels. May your
spouse be Proverbial and may the Lord Jesus Christ hold you in His Arms
to bring you to the crown of Glory in life eternal. May your kindness to
me be sung in praise before the Father for His Glory and Honor in
celebrating the Good work He has in you, in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.


agtG