Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Proven absolutley Right about You

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I introduce to you my morning wake up at dawn in what greeted me in my dead doe. This is her laid out in the only grave she will have as the ground is hard as concrete.

If you recall yesterday, I mentioned what murderous liars the majority of you are just like your father satan.

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

See when I posted concerning the subject of taking all of your satanic ennoblement from all of your stingy rich, you did not like it, and turned around and cursed me. Your father, the devil took that curse and murdered Augusta, my doe.
The blood is on your hands you degenerates and it is forever. This is your mouth, your will, your thought in action and you are forever responsible for this murder like your father the devil.

For my children, Augusta was the sweetest little girl, just like Emma who was murdered by the minions of satan too. We were able to save Augusta twice before, once me when she became caught for some reason in a pen and the second time when TL saved her in being caught in a water bucket. It was all satanic and all of your evil psychic eruptions. Today though you succeeded in murdering another innocent creature and for this, this is forever on your Judgment Book, which will be opened up by Jesus on the last and you will be rewarded for it all.

You did this. You made the trap of your own heinous design, and now you are caught in it with the Mark of Cain, seared onto your foreheads.