Friday, May 15, 2015

Amtrak


 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Listen up, as I loathe this Amtrack story in being boring, stupid and I have no compassion for rich people riding on trains as I have no money for such extravagances. Yeah you can't get killed on a train if you are home in your own bed.
Nothing good happens out of your house after 10 when you should be home in bed and nothing good happens riding around on things when you should be home.....you made the choice to travel, so no tears for your gambling.

Now what inquiry points to, as I hate this story and do not want to hear about this bullshit another day.

First the train pilot, or engineer, was not asleep as has been reported. The striped attire pilot was awake, and was on the phone.........he was also lost. No not on the train as you can't get yourself lost on a train as there is the track, and not like you can go flying off into the ether and get lost, but he was on the phone with a chum of his.

Mr. Stripes heard the warnings, but ignored them. He thought they were something else, as he was not in the locomotive.

That is the story. Guy on the phone chatting up a chum. He heard the warnings and ignored them, as he had no idea he was approaching a curve. Yeah it was Mr. Stripes who increased the speed of the train too, as the guy he was making plans on meeting up and wanted to get there earlier.

So the train hit a curve over 100 miles an hour and people with more money than I have died. That happens allot and no one is wasting media space on these disasters to cover up what is really going on in terror nukes and terror economics. One day it is them Godless Nepalese getting smooshed and next week it is rich people as railroad kill.

That is what inquiry states, and I should be making a melon raised bed, but it is wet and as  I only have a few more days of posts, I am trying to get something up to give a richtard a reason to donate 350,000......make it 500,000 and Mexican welfare will take a bite out of it.

So now you know again what took place......no intrigue, no whatever........if you would have built my tube trains I wrote of these richtardio would be alive. That's the way it is.



I was goin' round a curve doin' a c note
When the brakes on my caboose had to fail
So I was layin' in the grass with a smokestack up my ass
And my tits playin' "I  love Obama"  on on the rails 


agtG