Friday, May 15, 2015

From a Grateful Heart

 

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

This is from the heart as I am grateful and thankful for so many of you. We have had a pisser of a day on trying to find internet again, but this is not about pissing and moaning about that. It is about your Goodness and just being there as friends.

I checked through Face Book this past week as we were there making sure that we had a public face on us, just in case someone in the community was thinking about Oswalding me. All went well in God's Care, but it was nice to read the notes from people caring about the animals and us, especially Karen in her advice. I appreciate the suggestions and treatments. I will look into them.
Today Belle and Daisy learned about electric fences, after learning how to run through them the day before. See I had to go inside to get TL and Daisy was on a rope outside....and Daisy does not like being away from me.....so Daisy decided to run around like a deer in the pasture until I got her headed off.
I learned that I can still run fast.......seemed much slower tonight when I had to fetch the 22 to blast a skunk as TL and I were going on a walk......I sort of skimmed it on the first shot and the next one it charged me as I put it down. I am so popular.

Anyway, John had the same Centurylink problems and had good advice on threatening pulling the plug and the amounts for services that should be charged. It gives us something to figure on, and it is ridiculous as TL spoke with a bundler for Centurylink and AT&T who said we could get the service....but she could not find our account on Centurylink.
Centurylink said that they had other people who had no internet, while their neighbors did........looks to me like Centurylink is only offering high price packages to the rich people and poor people are put on a waiting list.

Lastly the Viking mentioned about a cashed in 401K without asking for advice of course. I do not believe in buying stocks, as they will go down. After they collapse would be the time to buy, but you always buy low and sell high.
Precious metals I will not invest in.......as much as you just can't eat a painting. So the best I would try is to pray to God, and then look for some marginal land........like a person would find in the old Iron Range, within distance.
This is the deal in if you can find for that price range you have around 40 acres, grazing fees are really good for beef now, around 1800 to 2000 yearly gross. I have a family member who had trees on her Minnesota land, and she contracted it out for selective lumbering. I am not talking about prime bottomland going for 4 to 10 thousand dollars and acre, but that stuff that will work, even at 100 bucks cash rent for farming each year.
If you can find an honest local, you are looking at a better return than any market investment. Plus you can dink around planting things on it and a place to get away if it need be.

TL mentioned about education for Baby Girl and on my thinking, I was figuring that in some type of retirement Social Security might pay for that for her. I know middle class people are screwed in working as you can not get the freebies and end up paying for things. If the system is there though and it works for you, that would be better for the regime to pay for it, than to take your retirement and invest it that way. Did not mean to overstep on any of this. I just believe in sticking money into something which will not blow away or disappear without electricity. If God provides a chunk of land that you can rent out to pay for things, then you got the best of both worlds of finance.

Is late here, and I had an old tape I pirated off PBS in Sherlock with Jeremy Brett I was showing TL in that series. The dad from Downton Abby was in that one as a babyface guy, married to Susannah Harker who was in House of Cards.....not point in that, but that is what we did, after we put old plastic down for the melon patch, as the apple tree God planted is shading the old spot.........might have to plant on the Sabbath....not meaning to violate that, but things got to get done.

Blog is still loading so I am still typing in Jarte here to fill up space. People who are Good have to remember you are God's Goodness and stop listening to satan convict you. Jesus answers for all........and those people who think their shit comes in cellophane wrappers need to take the wiff test, as their crap does stink and they are the crap Jesus will do the flush test on.

Blog has loaded. I appreciate your kindness and caring.

May the Lord empower you and keep you. May the Lord shine His Love upon you. May the Lord study you with Favor and give you His Peace, holding you in the One True Faith to Life everlasting. God deliver them from Jacob's Trouble in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.


agtG