Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Facebook is Cyber Terror





As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

I will note again for this post that I am not on Facebook, as Facebook in retaliation placed my account into suspended limbo, but took the terrorization further in it keeps emailing me updates on an account I can not log into.

What is troubling in this and the reason I am making a legal record of this, is I was sent another alert today in apparently Facebook has signed me up to an account called We Fight. As I have not signed up for this group and I never created this group, and as I have not been able to log into Facebook for over a year and a half, this is a warning to all on Facebook that if your account is suspended, it will still be signing up for things which you do not want any association with.


This is the letter from Facebook.


6 people like a post in your group We Fight
Facebook
Today, 1:56 AMYou

   
 
    Facebook
 
   
   
 
6 people like this post in We Fight



If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025


That of course is impossible in not receiving emails as the cyber terrorists at Facebook only provide a page that says my account is under review for over a year.

Mark Zuckerberg belongs before a grand jury with his Facebook operatives who are engaged in this continuous hostage taking intimidation they are engaged in.

Nuff Said

agtG