Monday, September 25, 2017

People Would Do Better To Go Back To Their Dream




Liz Stewart

As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

This is not about Liz Stewart, who was one of  my favorite centerfolds in she photographed well.

This is about coming across another centerfold named Angela Melini, who if memory serves me, a decade ago she was speaking about Christian things and it was between God and her in the life she chose.


 


I came across her on Twitter, and while Liz Stewart never updates anything, Angela Melini is having an hour by hour conversation apparently with Donald Trump.
I feel compassion for Ms. Melini as she defines herself as a feminist and proud democrat as part of the resistance.

The thing that puzzles me always is the Truth. Readers will note that this blog has done more to electing Donald Trump and more to stop his incorrect policies in exposing the numerous problems they would have on all Americans. I did this with Birther Hussein and performed the same service for Bush43.

I had given up on politics in 2015 as it was all conglomerate purchased globalists and I was not going to waste my energy in supporting the fraud that is global control over America. The only reason politicians appear on this blog is to explain to others who will have their eyes opened, so they are not led into the abyss.

That is what is again the revelation about Ms. Melini, as I was of her understanding before too. In her posts, she quotes Bill Clinton who raped women and cheated on his wife. That is odd for a feminist to support, but that type of tunnel vision has been droned on by Rush Limbaugh for decades and pointing those things out to intelligent readers, is wasted space.

The one thing I would that every leftist understood is that if Hillary Clinton had stolen  this, if Jeb Bush had stolen this, if it was Ted Cruz, Jill Stein or whatever else was lying to the public for 1600 Penn, is the fact that we would have exactly the same situations, except it would be Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell lying to their voters about crooked Hillary or Jill Stein.
There would be the same hearings, same Robert Mueller, same North Korea, same Russian threat, same US tanks invading Poland, same friction with China, and the same stock market rise,  same Obamacare non repeal, exact tax cuts from Hillary Clinton and the same NFL kneeling down in race problems.

It was all the same scenario and it plays by the cartel no matter who is plugged in and being played.

Personally, I would love to be as well off as Angela Melini and have the time she has to tweet, because if I did,  I would not be on this blog warning people, and instead be off living life, waiting for Jesus to return and instead posting regularly the same Prophetic things to help people find some peace from God in this life.

I realize that life here is about God growing us in His image, instead of us trying to make God into our image, but I think about my Uncle in almost dying and then not wasting a moment of the next 10 years of his life, before cancer took him, in how short life is. How you blink and 10 years have passed. How I was utilized by God to bring about the things being worked out now.
I realize that if I was drowning that I would take a rope Hillary Clinton threw at me, and that if Angela Melini had problems with her children, she would gladly accept Donald Trump's help if it made a difference.

I think of people like Angela Melini thinking their resistance made the difference in stopping Donald Trump, but were never aware that the time line God had me create and which this resistance has shattered, was one of a Christian peace between Russia and America, who would become so powerful, that it would drain the energy from the anti Christ, and have neutralized Asia, to saved billions of lives. That has all now been shattered and the matrix has generated the old time line which will bring about the Biblical promised end.

Donald Trump had one purpose and that was to lessen the blows on the world. I had hoped for more, but that will not be, as I will not construct a time line by God's design as humanity is ignorant and will shatter it in being deceived again.

There is one thing I am certain of in all of this, and that is for those who survive, they are going to long for a day where  they could walk in green grass  and a warm sun, and wonder why they wasted so much of their lives on things that never mattered.

I would be walking in the grass if I was not stuck doing this by God's design. I was so moved, because I never wanted this stage and just wanted to be a nobody. I would that people would stop doing things they would regret, which hurts them, but they are so sucked into this drama in feeling insecure that they will not let go.

If people would just read how they are wasting their time, on Twitter all day, angry, and then taking a pill to pass out, that is not what 30 years ago, if they asked themselves what they would be doing now, they would say is their dream come true.

People would do better to go back to their dream.



  1. Dear NFL players, please go to Puerto Rico and kneel to trick into focusing on what the fuck he should be focusing on.
  2. Wish Ivanka Trump would just go back to ripping off 'real' designers shoes & handbags! Tired of seeing & hearing her fakeness!
  3. Angela Melini Retweeted Ivanka Trump
    Let me say = 'are a disgrace', to (this country = "signed") { America!
    Angela Melini added,