Monday, September 24, 2018

Rod Rosenstein and the Pre Ejaculation Tour


RR & the PET



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

Not since the rumored reunion of the Beatles has the Rock n Roll world been stunned as much in the apparent cancellation of the firing  of Rod Rosenstein, where he was set to appear all week with Sir Elton John, managed by Sir Paul McCartney the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Tour, where Rosenstein was to debut with his #1 Hit, Big Shot Nazi.

Rumors have reached me that a new sponsor is behind this in new talks for a Pre Ejaculation Tour. Someone one shared this online to confirm the suspicions.





The entire entertainment industry was in shock, and many reached  out to the Lame Cherry with messages of bewilderment.

Sir Elton was the first of course, and he was devastated.





I took Rod on as a favor for MI6 as they said he could be depended upon for coups and the odd homosexual encounter. Now I just don't know, as I might just give up the tour as I have heard someone else is producing a Pre Ejactulation Tour featuring Rosenstein.


Sir Paul McCartney weighed in with a short personal note.




Rod promised me the tour after a group masturbation in which all the boys were there, Me, Michelle, Obama, John Brennan, Peter Strzok and John McCain even sent a vial from from the grave.



Then there was this from John Fogerty who had already began hitting the high notes for the coming tour.





Oh goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pat Benatar dropped this note. 




I was ready for anything really. Elton up the bum or Rod doing the spunk. Same set of gloves and same non skid soles for the stage. I'm a professional and I am ready to always perform.


 Neil Sedaka had this to say.


 


I remember when artists actually made music and not coups. You could count on them to show up for the fans. It is why I turned my fellow Jew down when he asked me to redo the Monkee's hit I'm a Believer to "I'm a Reliever".  This industry has to stand for something.

 
Fellow Jew Paul Simon weighed in with this.


Sure I backed Obama. He was black, foreign and married to a guy. I thought I had my Alice Cooper biting a chicken head off, but all it did was ruin my career as Paul McCartney was Michelle's choice. Man I can read the writing on the wall in that Kodacrhome moment.


Let's sing something happy....



Paul Simon - Kodachrome (HQ) - YouTube

"Kodachrome" is a song written and recorded by Paul Simon. It appeared on his 1973 solo album There Goes Rhymin' Simon, and was released as a lead single fro...

Ashley Judd followed.


 


Rod told me we were going to do a duet, where I could talk about my two volume set of rape experiences, and how I earned this string of pearls. I haven't heard back from him and how do I get on this Pre Ejaculation Tour?????



Everyone is wondering who is behind the hijacking of the Yellow Brick Road Tour with the Billy Joel remake song. Rumors have it that another song is being featured, but we could not discover the content 

It is all up in the air now, stadium seating, free style seating, who will open, and with Rosenstein still doing publicity tours, just when the concert begins. This part is unconfirmed in who is behind this hijacking Sir Elton's tour, but a picture was posted of this shadowy figure which has put the Rock n  Roll industry in turmoil.





This was a stub from this promoters last concert.








agtG