Monday, November 26, 2018

On a Roll




Jerry Reed as Bama McCall


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


This is for the few people I have mentioned this to in the wetware segment of teaching, as I was talking with TL today and I remembered something from my teenage years which little Spock was fascinated by as it was actually scientific phenomena.

We were at lunch hour and what else would 14 year olds be doing than throwing dice for money on school property. The star of this venture was Tuna and the antagonist was as he is today Big Dumb Jim who was a year older.

Tuna was throwing the dice in what we called 6 5 4, or Ships Ahoy. The basis of the game is to throw a six, a five and four, and then in the remaining dice to gain the highest combination. Boxcars of course is the target in double sixes.

On this day, Tuna was on a roll. Literally every time he threw those dice, he was winning and Big Dumb Jim was losing his pocket change. Finally some of the kids said, "Yeah Tuna let him roll first as you are shaking first all the time".

So Tuna did, and sure as hell, those dice started rolling winners for Big Dumb Jim. That was until about 5 minutes into it, as Tuna started to win about half, and then as hour lunch our ran out, Tuna was winning every throw again.

Obviously it was not Tuna as if it was Tuna, he would have begun winning immediately, but that luck wave shifted again from Big Dumb Jim to Tuna as Tuna got the energy flow again.

I saw Big Dumb Jim a few years ago. He is bigger, dumber and is still butting into check out lines as his great accomplishments in life as he drives the company pick up around picking up supplies as what else would a brown noser like this with not any ability do with a name like Big Dumb Jim.

One of my favorite episodes in a long defunct series of Falcon Crest starring ex Mrs. Ronald Reagan was the one called the Luck Wave. I think that it was Lorenzo Lama who was having bad luck and went down to Mexico and shaman at a bar hopped up on tequilla and weed told him "Man you got to wait for that luck wave, and when you see it coming, you get on it and you ride it for all it is worth".

Oddly no one liked that episode and it was the most profound in all television.




Lorenzo Lamas on  Luck Waves

"Falcon Crest" Luck Wave (TV Episode 1989) - IMDb

Directed by Lorraine Senna. With Jane Wyman, David Selby, Lorenzo Lamas, Rod Taylor. Michael Sharpe convinces Ian and Charley to sell Falcon Crest to him, but Emma backs out.



I sincerely believe there are Holy Angels, demons and human will power which produce "luck"
 or blessings when it comes from God. I have no idea what Tuna was rolling that day, but it was something to observe and note, as I firmly believe that there are ways of creating those fortunate surges and there is a way of acquiring them from others. Still seeing the warning lights though in taking Faust's luck wave in selling their soul to the devil.

God  favors His children as a blessing.  I can tell when others who are not Christians are having a ball buster day as I drop things or other such events. I can tell when the Holy Angels are around me as I catch things in mid air and always say, "Thank you God for Your Holy Angels".

Can you gain favor by praying for it from God. Most certainly, but I am becoming more convinced that these odd  "things going my way" events that we have all had in perhaps sports like basketball, hunting, fishing, cards or even sprouting seeds, things go  right and it surprises us how easy it is.

I could go into Newton and Kepler in harmonic convergences, to apparent groves in time and space where things are in destiny for that moment for us to go completely right, as you know if you think back on those times, in it feels very calm around as these unearthly things are going so right.
Perhaps sometimes it is to teach some smart ass things, like the time a friend and I smoked two basketball jocks in 21 who thought they were LeBron James. They wanted no part of us, but I never missed that day and never did when I had a hot streak.

I am more interested for my children in the bad streaks which last too long.I am working on a way of plug and play to make the favor appear without any repercussions.

By God's Grace when I get this working, I will post on it, or at the very least make it know to the people who have kept in contact with me and proved they were genuine. Some may not need it as they are hard edge enough in their keels cut through the worst of the waves, but this is about not waiting around, and being of sufficient Spiritual strength in Christ to make things happen.

After all as God says He stores up treasures with the bad people to give to Good People, I see no problem in tapping into those energy curves as only I can and making those empowerments mine to honor God.

In the meantime, that Ana Alica still has her power curve going on from 30 years ago.





When You're Hot, You're Hot (Remastered) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Sony Music Entertainment When You're Hot, You're Hot (Remastered) · Jerry Reed / ε‚‘η‘žι‡ŒεΎ· RCA Country Legends: Jerry Reed ℗ Originally rec...



agtG