Thursday, November 29, 2018

SEEME TV: Dictoria Principal, The SciFi Years


SEEMETV PRESENTS

DICTORIA PRINCIPAL
-MAN ABOUT TOWN-






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


It is a great honor that the documentary channel, SEEME, has released to the Lame Cherry an exclusive in their new exclusive interviews chronicling the life of Dictoria Principal. Granted I was not allowed to view the controversial parts in what SEEME promises is a real fist fight between Dictoria and Shep Smith over his name being Dictoria instead of  Victoria, but as I am a big fan Science Fiction Television, I was most interested in how Dictoria was cast as the lead in all of these series.

Dictoria, what was the first real break you had in television and turned down?




It is a little known fact that Gene Roddenberry cast me as Lt. Uhura, but I turned the part down as I was going to star in Gunsmoke as Miss Kitty.


 

 Huh? He isn't even black. I can tell you that I was nailing Gene, and I was his only choice. What the heck was Dictoria, like 12 years old then? Gene wasn't into guys.





Are you sure that you were cast as Lt. Uhura?





Of course I was, and I was cast as Wilma Deering on Buck Rogers in the 25th Century too.





I defined the role as Wilma. Dictoria was off doing Dallas and she screwed that cast over in going off to do these odd ball projects that tanked whatever career her tits created for her. 





I was cast in the role of Sheba in the first Battlestar.




No she wasn't Glenn Larson approached me in looking for a way to include me into the cast.
 

 

 Then I was cast as the cyborg in the second Battlestar.








She was like 80 years old for pete's sake! No one even offered him the part as they wanted a woman!




That is what I mean in I was cast in the dual role in I was to play the dual role of cyborg and Gaius Baltar.




I mean Dictoria has a penis, but it takes more than a penis to play me.








Then I played Wonder Woman or I was cast as Wonder Woman.






Doesn't he have  the time lines mixed  up a bit, as Wonder Woman was the 80's and Battlestar reboot was like 20 years later.




Then I was cast as the lead alien in V.





Dictoria who?




Yes, then I played both roles Summer Glau was cast in on Serenity and Terminator.





I played like a 17 year old girl and a 22 year old cyborg. I know he has been playing a woman for his entire career, but he could never pull off playing a young attractive woman. The stunts alone would have broken his old bones.



The next several minutes has Mr. Principal retelling being cast as Super Girl before the documentary moves onto the loves of Dictoria Principal and the rejection by Jan Michael Vincent.




Look I want to put these goddamn rumors to rest. Dictoria and I were in one movie together. He liked me and in one scene I had to reach for a tool. Dictoria was sitting there and had his cock out where the Crescent wrench was supposed to be.




I touched it. I did not grab it or hold it!


Nuff Said



agtG