Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Great News I Didn't Die Today






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I realize now how shitty this life has degraded to on this morning when the rays of hope in my life are these three things.


A kid at Hardees who works behind the counter, apparently hearing our conversation with a neighbor about mom being dead and what we all have been going through with mutual parents, stuck an additional flier in there.
So now with the one we had, the one I stole from Uncle's bulk mail and this one, we have coupons which are given away for free.
I will repeat a good thing is me getting free coupons no one else was using.

Second joy to the world, and I post this as one American company which is not shit. Mutual of Omaha was mom's supplemental insurer. That company never refused to pay any of her bills.  It was over 300 bucks a month, but when I called to cancel the auto prepay, they did it, and then surprised me by refunding 70 bucks for the last week. Yes me celebrating getting money back I was supposed to get back is a good thing in my world now.

Lastly, the day mom died, I had to change into town pants as I dislike wearing things I wear in town inside the house with all the Mexican diseases.
So my pants were in mom's  bedroom,  and they disappeared. TL said the pants were on a bookstand and the one knife was falling out, but TL put things back and, they once again disappeared.
I get really owly when my knives disappear. They have a life and walk off. From my earliest childhood I had a knife which I lost and it too 15 years to find the thing. Same goes with a little Old Timer that disappeared, that has not appeared again.
So that has been pissing me off, along with all the other disasters, as I looked in that bedroom twice, and TL came in to help and TL located them with mom's pants. I suppose I put them there, but who the hell knows. The  lockback knife  was there, but of course the Trapper was gone. So as I was sorting through that jungle, there appeared the Trapper on the bed.
So my knives not being lost anymore is something which is now a good thing in my existence.

I am hoping that once the IRS is paid off, as we brought it to their attention, that the normal rape of energy bills and food is what I will be dealing with in this disaster of the dead mother.

This is not new for me in my having to be happy with a "normal" life, as it seems what goes wrong, really goes wrong in weeks of this.

I did ask God to inform the mother, that if she wanted to be called "mom", she had better start earning it and paying in prayer for her responsibilities, as this is bullshit what we got hit with, after doing the right thing in saving taxpayers a fortune.

That is what my existence is come to, in things most people expect to happen without a problem and are never thankful, have become my reality that I was not charged a million dollars for non existant insurance, received a paper cut from the coupons and got blood poisoning, came home and laid down on my missing knife and slashed my leg off.........not enough to kill me though as who would want to leave this banana plantation of fun.


Nuff Said


agtG