Sunday, November 3, 2019

St. Michaelmas






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


I get to throw away all of Uncle's trash, and he tells me to read things in it.  In that pile of trash is the Missouri Synod Lutheran bulletins for the weekly service, and I opened it up and something popped out at me as the service was for St. Michael and the Angels.

That immediately brought a scowl to my face, as I know blessed certain we never had any Sunday set aside for that kind of blasphemy, as Chrstians DO NOT WORSHIP ANGELS.

I knew what this false doctrine was, and it is Vatican, and I have noted a number of pulpit stooges in the past years, and in the magazine Lutheran Witness, who are medling Catholic indoctrination into the LCMS.

The last preacher we had, TL and I figured he was some Vatican sleeper put in to indoctrinate the dolts. He was fixed on blood and Rachel weeping. Seems was a subject he wove into everything and it made zero sense.


The reason I know you do not worship Angels or even contemplate sinning is because as a child I was terrorized by our Pastor. Some people said his name was Thomas. I knew better as he went by TA, and TA stood for Tough Ass.
You have heard Robert Duvall loving the smell of napalm in the morning. Well TA loved the smell of Fire and Brimstone. He had it as his aftershave and was known to throw hot coals from the pulpit just to keep things lively.




TA delighted me as I never got hit by hot coals, but I did get to witness him unleashing on  One Lenten service, a Lenten service, and the girls were giggling like little whores, and TA unleashed on them calling them little whores and other appropriate things, to humiliate their parents.
Then there was the time he unleashed one Sunday, supplanting the sermon for a moment on a bunch of blue haired old women who were ignoring his wife. Lord God, God was merciful, but TA did not have any of that. There is noting like the guy who looks like Sgt. Carter from Gomer Pyle, telling a bunch of old women they are heartless, frigid and soulless enough to be mean to a Preacher's wife.

St. John, as only humans as children of God can be Saints. Angles are Angles, Spiritual, fellow servants of humans, but as humans are created a little lower than Angels now, Angels will never be raised to the children of God. It is why satan went insane when it discovered God's Plan.

We are only to Worship God. PERIOD.



agtG