Monday, December 2, 2019

David





As another Lame Cherry in matter anti matter.

David shared a nice note in his remarkable Christian walk. I admire David greatly in the Holy Ghost has always point out, that it is easy being a Christian when you are healthy and rich, or I should explain it is easy to pretend you are acting like a christian when things are going your way, and you can toss out money like crumbs acting like God in who lives and who dies, but you always keep them around long enough to make you feel superior, before you move on to others who have not figured out what you are yet.

No matter what David shares in prayers or attention, he has a Prophet's reward for his kindness to me. He is remarkable in all he has been carried through. He has stuck with me like few others from almost the beginning. That is rare in having a friend like that.


I am going to do donations this week for hospital and a few other charities I do yearly now, have not to you for a while, it is not a lot but as I say, multiply times everyone reading and that would be a good sum, if all your readers would donate something. Last night I had a "dream", more like a vision again, recurring maybe, hadn't for a while. Involved possibly some cousins but I know not why they were there. Never saw their house but was supposedly there and the "basement" was actually a curved slab of solid rock that rolled outward into a black crevice with overhanging rock shelf on the other side. No way to go out there w/o falling into the dark crevice. It reminded me of black tornado tunnel back in the hospital in ICU with two operations, almost dying, back a few years ago, same sensation, telling me no matter what, avoid that crevice, just as avoid that dark tornado tunnel. Nothing else new. Have a nice holiday season. I survive one day at a time lately and enjoy living that way if I can keep it up. I wait for God to lead me one way or the other and try to recognize and take the correct path when presented to me. If you were closer by I have some perfectly fine pots and pans I could give you but they're too heavy to mail out, plus some other household items you could possibly use. One relative says to start selling small household items on eBay. I don't know if I will or not but keep saying I should. It would help clean out the trailer before I die so someone else isn't stuck with the task plus earn a few dollars. Again, have a nice holiday season.


I was thinking about the Viking in his lament in how he mentioned that he wanted to share his inheritance and told me to behave or he would beat me with a stick. No he did not threaten me, but I like teasing him and I like how much he knows about me as he actually reads the blog.
TL and I discussed this and we thought the place where we wanted the Viking's inheritance spent on us most was the most precious thing we have in the Viking, in the Babygirl.
I am sipping some Red Eye as I type this from last year. We made this with Vodka......don't do that as it tastes like water. Then again the stuff that had Everclear in it, and had sludge on the bottom like sun tea in a jar, tasted like Nyquil. It was all medicinal, but I am still learning about the Germans.
That gave the Viking a repose to put down his stick, but when I was a kid my grandparents got my other cousins a US Savings Bond and I got chit. I think about Benjamin Franklin in a penny saved and a penny earned in how it adds up. I think that some kind of savings thing the Viking would figure out for Babygirl with a note inside, saying this was from people who believe in her and know she is special would be a good investment.
Babygirl is not going to need money as she is intelligent, her Mommy is the moral compass next to Jesus in guidance, and Babygirl is pretty. She will be successful as the Viking has that tempering side of being thoughtful, and that note will be something in the years ahead she will come upon and be reminded of that people believe in her.

David is right though that if all these people donated, I would stop being degraded in begging for money. Rich people is who I focus on, as they have the slickest pavement on the road to hell, in acting like God with His money and thinking they are on the plain of Jesus, instead of the other way around.
The breakdown is simple.

1000 people 1000 dollars each is a million dollars.

100 people 10,000 dollars each is a million dollars.

10000 people at 100 dollars each is a million dollars.

320 million people in America, 7 billion in the world, a thousand people is not many in that fold.

I never have had a good Samaritan from foreigners. Not many donate and it is not because they are not in the money. Too many stats showing that expensive smart phones troll here, and anyone who can toss 1000 bucks on a phone to make them fell not alone, can afford a 1000 dollar donation. Same with those who drop 1000 bucks on sheets. I can understand that, as we have been sleeping on 26 cent Thrift Store sheets, must be that Egyptian cotton as they are like silk and it was nice some rich person died, and their rich children did not want old parent geezer sheets, so dumped them to the dumpster.
I learn allot about things like this by paying attention.

I was telling God that He really needed to up the situation as I share like David thinking more and more on Heaven is my home. Is difficult to get interested in continuing to save all of you, when I got both feet planted in Heaven and am looking for Jesus. I could give it another go round, but that Uncle has really been a burden. I ran over TL's cat on Thanksgiving taking dinner over to that ingrate, who should not even be here. It has all been a pisser and I don't like being played for a Nigger by him. The agreement was until Labor Day and he changed the rules and his children do not have the balls to lay the law down.
So I tell God things, like I told Him I could not do this blog at the beginning if a political bully was around to threaten me, and the bully was dead a few weeks later in a hospital mishap. I am working on something which I posted on here, probably share with Richard and Stephanie as they are working on like things, but it is the stuff that most people should not have knowledge of, as it is too much responsibility.

Here am I, thankful for David, for the good people, as that is with God all I have. I may be the short investment now, but God will make up for it where it counts. I am reminded as I type this I have unfinished business on my list things to do in wheels. Have to check with God and then get to bed to go to work again.
Lord I would it was spring though. Hate wanting to waste time, but I hate winter, so I have to do something about that in the Lord.

God bless the good of all of you in Jesus Name Amen and Amen.

I did not touch on the darkness, but I have been getting readings from the Holy Ghost  about things.




agtG