Saturday, February 8, 2020

Our time is a bottle which the sands will run out






As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

My life is a reality where I do not reside where you do in the present. The echo of me is here, but in reality, I notice things like I am in January 13th, but in order to accomplish blog, this will post on February 8th. You will think today is today, but I have already been here, and my world present is already in March.

Awhile back, the Holy Ghost led me to Samuel the Judge in the bleating of sheep. This took place 3 different times, and as the post has had time to cool off, here am I moved to address the contents, as there were five primary parts to this history of Israel.

  1. Our ancestors rejected God and wanted a king like other nations had ruling them.
  2. The king chosen was tall, handsome, powerful, and utterly vain and weak.
  3. Saul who was the king, did not exterminate an enemy as God ordered.
  4. This enemy in Esther's time would attempt genocide on the people then in captivity
  5. The disobedience to God brought about civil war and God chose a new king.

In the American history part of this, this all took place under the backdrop of Iran. The Iranian or Persians were the people who had Esther in exile in the attempted genocide and all was centered in the Mideast then, as is always now.

I believe this President made a colossal blunder in not ending the terrorism which is Iran. That turban terrorist clan will arise again and make America bleed.

From what the Holy Ghost stated in Samuel the Judge, I believe a time is coming for America, where there will not be talked about civil war, but an actual civil war, which is what the cartel has been progressing America toward for some time. I believe that what Lincoln experienced will be mild compared to what will be unleashed, as the world is arrayed against Americans. Whoever the victor is, will become the new leadership of America. and this will be God's choice. I hope it is the Lord Christ returned.

I have known all of this for sometime, but as it did not manifest, I ponder those things in silent, but when the Holy Ghost begins speaking in future tense, I pay attention. Our time is a bottle which the sands will run out. I speak the Words to put them into the matrix that they will produce the Will of God Accomplished without being diverted by whiners who want to hang onto their stock portfolios.

It is what future me is moving forward in the time line and the current is swift and it pulls me along with greater force. I did what was right in giving all the rich people a President in Donald Trump to lessen the blow which is coming. To that the rich people in majority abandoned me for dead and went on their Noah lives of luxury. I will not change the coming time line. I progress the Will of the Lord instead. As you did not want me for the goodness I wrote, you will have the bitch of this world abort you to lawn ornament graves.

I have not had much moving me to fun things on this blog, like gardening or animals, or dreams of hopeful things. I need that for balance, but none has been generated. I thank God for the warning and in that God does nothing without revealing it first.

Another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Nuff Said


agtG













agtG