Saturday, May 23, 2020

How Barack Obama Never Caught Coronavirus



 OBAMA vs CORONA




As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

It is an amazing reality, that with all the Blacks dying in Chicago, and across America, that Barack Hussein Obama, never, like all the Obama clan from Val-erie Jarrett to Susan Rice to Eric Holder never caught this plague.

For the first time the image of Birther Hussein Obama speaks out in how he kept hisself from catching the Coronavirus coof.




First thing, just like my cabinet, I only hang with White People, as them Niggers all got the virus.



I practice social distancing, and there ain't no bigger distance in Chicago than Michelle's two zip code size big ass. Get that ass between me and a virus, and I am safe.
 
 



I follow the "Apple a day keeps the Doctor away" advice as a Fuji up the ass, instead of a gerbil after gay boy sex, keeps the coof away.





I keep a Jew around, as Jews create these viruses and as long as I got a Jew around me, they don't build any Obama viruses to knock me off. 


 

It helps that when I had the Chicoms build the that weapon's lab, that they made the virus immune to me.


 

I'm not really black. 




 


I seal everyone I might come in contact with in plastic.


 


I had everyone killed within 500 miles of me. 


 

Like Kobe, I checked out in June 2013 AD, the dead can't catch no Coronavirus.




So that's why the Kobe got knocked off.......liking the Michelle on man sex too much.





agtG