Friday, May 22, 2020

Klobuchar's Husband Saved by Chloroquine




I am not a Widow, but I like to do it...



As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.

In a chilling account of her husband's brush with Coronavirus death, Senator Amy Klobuchar (Horseface) stated in the separation from her husband, that he was dying. The husband was coughing up blood and even at that late stage of the illness, when Chloroquine was administered, he got better within 24 hours.



The latest #Resistance marching order is to disparage the drug hydroxychloroquine simply because President Donald Trump has stated that it appears to be a promising treatment against the more severe impacts of COVID-19. In a recent radio interview, Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) reluctantly admitted her husband went from developing COVID-related pneumonia and coughing up blood to “one day, he just got better,” revealing he was treated with hydroxychloroquine.


This is not the Resistance, as this blowback against Chloroquine is coming from stooges on the right like Neil Cavuto.





I am but a whore, but I don't like to do it....
 

Neil Cavuto doubles down after criticizing Trump for hydroxychloroquine comments


This drug and treatment is perfectly safe. As long as you are not a Nigerian chewing them like gum drops, under correct prescription, including zinc to kill the virus in the cell, and if necessary an antibiotic to offset bacterial infections, Chloroquine will save people's lives, providing they give it to them before the toe tag was put on.

In every case where fake data was released, Chloroquine was sabotaged, or as in the Veterans, they were 80 years old, literally dead, and then the drug was given,  and then Chloroquine was blamed, instead of the VA doctor who should have been hung for waiting that long.

I would that Amy Klobuchar was like Hubert Humphrey, instead of the two faced hag face she is, whoring for the baby butcher and sodom party, because her voice could save lives of hundreds of thousand of people, who are destined to die now that the country is being opened up for money interests instead of the Citizen's interests.

I post this for those who doubt. Chloroquine or Ivomec is the best remedy for the Coronavirus strains if you contract any of them. As a friend of mine said, "I was sitting in the doctors office. He had his mask. I had my mask, and I said if I get this, I am coming here and you better be giving me the chloroquine".

Personally, I believe that Ivomec seems to work better, but very few people should ever die with these treatments available, as this works and is safe compared to that Trump Injection out there which is going to be forced onto people.

Honestly, if you are high risk, and you trust your doctor, I would look into this as a preventative as the President is taking this, as it would be better to stop this before you would have the symptoms.



Nuff Said



agtG














agtG