Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Aunt Teefa



Hey, Sam Hyde for law and order here, and I wanna talk with you about that Aunt Teefa.


As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.




 

On CNN all I hear is Aunt Teefa is causing them riots by raising a ruckus first
then them darkies get to looting and I want to say that is a bad woman. 
 



Now I like them blackens as I is the cream in being Mr. Oreo in between.


 

Dammit, this Sam Hyde must be some Trump secret agent.


 

No Aunt Teefa is the sister of my birth mother in the Philippines.



 

Oh Aunt Teefa....
 


I tried lootin in the trailer park, but only found this broke laundry thing
and I ain't washin no clothes, so I give it up.



I prefer drinkin as lootin don't pay.
 


So my idea is I deputized myself, and told General Barr
I am going to lead PAGA and go after Aunt Teefa.
PAGA means Protect America Again 



 Sam Hyde of PAGA sent me a letter about a terrorist named Aunt Teefa.





But I found some ribs in the dumpster first.




PAGA welcomes darkies to get their Aunt Teefa





Susan Rice are you sure Aunt Teefa is a Russian?



 A Sam Hyde invited me to assume the position with him
to track down Aunt Teefa.


 

So if any of you see, Aunt Teefa,  you just text me
and I will get that woman.



It's so top secret that I can't find this Aunt Teefa or PAGA in the 
top secret files.



agtG