Sunday, June 14, 2020

Condolences to the Hank Wiliams jr Family







As another Lame Cherry exclusive in matter anti matter.


Even knowing the cause of death does not help, but I post this for everyone, who thinks pulling a trailer is something any idiot can do. My old man almost got me killed in my youth, when he loaded a 2000 pound pull in a 16 foot trailer in the back compartment, while the rest of the trailer was full of cattle.
I was doing about 50 on a county gravel road, going down  as light hill, when the bull shifted, and the entire trailer slammed left. The weight lifted the back of the 3/4 ton Ford up, and I watched the tires of that trailer do things I never knew a tire could do, as they literally went flat and were 12 inches outside the rim, as the trailer slammed the opposite direction.
The guy riding with me about shit and pissed himself. I acted like nothing had happened as I was scared. I still get nauseated thinking about that and shake my head at my old man, as he goddamn knew better.

No vehicle on the road is a match for any size trailer. Think of you running along and one of your kids is on a rope behind you, and they go off in another direction without you knowing, how that would jerk you around. The boat in this scenario is the same. Why the vehicle crossed the divider, we do not know, but oversteering back probably is what started the sequence as that boat was going one way, the Chevy another, the weight lifted the rear and the rollover started.

The daughter of country music legend Hank Williams Jr. died in a one-vehicle crash Saturday night near Paris, Tennessee.
WSMV reported: Katherine Williams-Dunning, 27, the daughter of Country Music legend Hank Williams, Jr., was driving a 2007 Chevy Tahoe southbound on U.S. Highway 79, towing a boat when it crossed the dividing median of the highway and began a rollover sequence.
The vehicle crossed into the northbound lanes and came to a stop on the east shoulder of the roadway.

Nothing about this is pleasant, but at least she went quick and won't have to face all the other shit which is about to fall this world.

My condolences to the family of Hank Williams jr.

When pulling things, you drive slow, drive straight and you do not overload.



Nuff Said



agtG